Smittybilt 5665201 Roll Bar Padding Cover Kit with Molle Pouch Attachments for 03-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Molle pouches not included.
- Easy to install with pre-cut holes for seat belts and sounds bars
- Molle attachment points in front, center and rear sections to allow install of Molle-style pouches
- Foam-lined, heavy duty Black 600D striped canvas
- Heavy duty zippers, hook & loop fasteners and Velcro closures for ultimate fit
- UV- and mildew-resistant
- Double layer stitching with highest quality, UV protected and rot-resistant thread
- Color: Black
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Smittybilt Roll Bar Padding Cover Kit with Molle Pouch Attachments Reviews
This is a great fitting and looking product. It is a very tight fit which is good and bad. Caused some challenges in getting all of the holes lined up, but with some work it can be done. I will say the pieces that go over the driver and passenger side roll bar could have been about an inch longer to cover up the yellow foam padding. All in all they look a ton better than the faded 13 yr old factory covers. It gives it a much more utility look in my opinion. Once install note, all seat belts do have to come off for install. That took a little extra work. Didn't give 5 stars only because of some of the holes not lining up perfectly. Mostly on the brackets for the soft top to mount back to.
Note that this does NOT come with the roll bar padding. An answer to the previous question might suggest otherwise. It has a thin layer of foam as part of the construction, but you must have the thick foam already installed for this to work. Also, on my 2004 TJ the seat belt holes to not line up, requirement me to cut holes in the product and tape up the ones that do not line up.
Wrong fit for my jeep. My fault.