- Easy strap and buckle system attachment for easy installation.
- Custom Tailored to fit over factory original seats.
- Premium 600 Denier fabric offered in factory original exterior colors.
- Color: Tan or Charcoal or Black
- Material: denier polyester
- Location: Rear
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Bestop Custom Tailored Rear Seat Cover Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Custom Tailored Rear Seat Cover Reviews
The seat covers for ok, some spacing issues with the back but definitely manageable. Main concern is the fading, six months and seat covers have deep shadows from seatbelts and fading fabric. I would not recommend these if you take the tops off your Jeep.
Not real pleased with the rear seat cover not long enough to properly cover all the original seat bottoms. I put smittybilt custom fit seat covers in the front for $216.00 thought I'd be cheap and go with bestop rear for$180.00 wish I would have spent the little extra for smittybilt and have oe fit,I suggest you do the same you won't be sorry I'll use these made out of similar material, also received smittybilt from exstream terrian in two days as to bestop about 9 days from quadratec.2
These fit tight and look great. They have been rained on and repel water. However I don't think it would hold up all day in the rain. If/when this seat covers get worn out, I would not hesitate to buy them again.