- Dual headrests
- Seats available in complementary vinyl and cloth fabric combinations.
- For unsurpassed appearance and durability, premium vinyl fabric maintains its shape in any temperature, is mildew resistant and is offered in factory original colors.
- Atlas Frame is sturdy and resists corrosion.
- Seats contain Variable Rate of Resistance springs for comfort on the road and support on the trail.
- Best quality high density closed cell foam minimizes fatigue and maintains the seat shape, ensuring comfort and best appearance for years to come.
To keep your TrailMax II Fold & Tumble seat looking new, we suggest using Bestop® Fabric Care for complete protection against UV fading, cracking and hardening.
13 mm Wrench
T-50 Torx Wrench
2 Floor Mounting Brackets
- Features: Fold and Tumble
- Color: Gray or Black
- Material: Vinyl
- Location: Rear
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Replaced rear seat with this model for safety issues. Original seat does not have headrests.
Pros- Easy to install (if you read the instructions well before starting), comfortable, seems durable, folds flat.
Cons- The headrest fits adults 5' 3" or less at the most extended position. DOES NOT properly protect the head and neck of adults taller than 5' 3" (not official information; tested with adults in my family)