The Bestop® Supertop® soft tops have become the standard against which all other soft tops are measured, offering the highest quality in function, fit, and style. Supertop soft tops are available for Jeep model years 1955-2008, the Toyota Land Cruiser ('64-'84) and the Ford Bronco ('66-'77).
- Supertop® kits include hardware, soft top fabric an windows. Some kits include soft doors.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
- Belt-Rail™ attachment system enables fast, easy installation.
- Hardware is chemically treated and powder-coated for rust resistance to ensure long life.
- Tailgate bar allows tailgate to open without opening rear window for trouble-free access.
- Heavy-duty molded tooth zippers allow for easy window installation and removal.
- Sealed seams mean water-tight protection.
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
- Replaceable heat-sealed windows (clear or 31% tint) meet U.S. and Europe regulations.
- In Supertop kits containing tinted windows, doors are not tinted meeting U.S. regulations.
- All Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty.
To keep your Bestop® Supertop® clean and protected, we suggest using Bestop® Fabric Care for unsurpassed appearance and long life.
1/8", 3/32", 5/32" and 3/8" Drill Bits
10' Tape Measure
Right Quarter Window
Left Quarter Window
Right Upper Door
Left Upper Door
Right Lower Door
Left Lower Door
- Features: Clear Windows, Pressed Polished Windows
- Color: Black Vinyl or Sand or Black Denim
- Hardware Type: Bestop Supertop Hardware
- Door Configuration: With Two Piece Soft Doors
- Fabric: Vinyl (18-23oz)
- 1983 Jeep CJ-5
- 1982 Jeep CJ-5
- 1981 Jeep CJ-5
- 1980 Jeep CJ-5
- 1979 Jeep CJ-5
- 1978 Jeep CJ-5
- 1977 Jeep CJ-5
- 1976 Jeep CJ-5
Bestop Supertop Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Supertop Soft Top Reviews
It was very difficult to put on should be a level 10 difficult. A 4 hour job turned into a 2 day job. Followed the directions step by step some steps where very confusing. But after getting it on. We love it.