The classic Tigertop™ is a tough, durable replacement for your aging soft top.
- Easily attaches to vehicle with reinforced snaps for a clean, custom look.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
- Hardware on select applications is treated & powder-coated for rust resistance for long life.
- Roll-up side and rear windows for convenient ventilation.
- Heat-sealed vinyl windows meet U.S. and European regulations.
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
- Kit comes with soft top and hardware. Some models include one-piece doors.
- All Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty.
To keep your Tigertop™ looking new, we suggest using Bestop® Fabric Care for complete protection against UV fading, cracking and hardening.
3/32", 5/32" and 3/8" Drill Bits
10' Tape Measure
Left & Right Doors
2 Zipper Pulls
5/8" x 2" Adhesive Hook Strip
- Features: Clear Windows, Pressed Polished Windows
- Color: Black Vinyl
- Hardware Type: Bestop Tigertop Hardware
- Door Configuration: With One Piece Soft Doors
- Fabric: Vinyl (18-23oz)
- 1975 Jeep CJ-6
- 1974 Jeep CJ-6
- 1973 Jeep CJ-6
- 1972 Jeep CJ-6
- 1971 Jeep CJ-6
- 1970 Jeep CJ-6
- 1969 Jeep CJ-6
- 1968 Jeep CJ-6
- 1967 Jeep CJ-6
- 1966 Jeep CJ-6
- 1965 Jeep CJ-6
- 1964 Jeep CJ-6
- 1963 Jeep CJ-6
- 1962 Jeep CJ-6
- 1961 Jeep CJ-6
- 1960 Jeep CJ-6
- 1959 Jeep CJ-6
- 1958 Jeep CJ-6
- 1957 Jeep CJ-6
- 1956 Jeep CJ-6
- 1955 Jeep CJ-6