K&N HP-2007 Wrench Off Oil Filter for 87-90 Jeep Wrangler YJ, Cherokee XJ & Comanche MJ with 2.5L I-4 or 4.0L & 4.2L I-6 Cylinder Engines
Must have metric threads!
- 50 State Legal - CARB E.O. Number D-670-15
K&N Performance Gold Oil Filters
Originally developed for demanding auto race applications, our premium oil filter is rapidly becoming a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. We've changed oil filters and several of our product development technicians are sportsman class drag racers. They insisted we offer an oil filter that corrected the "headaches" they experienced over the years changing oil filters.
Our Oil Filters Have Nuts
We have all been there: Whether it's remembering where that disappearing canister tool is; or having oil leak all over your garage and yourself; or finally giving up and pounding a screwdriver through the filter just to get if off. Each of our automotive and marine oil filters comes with a 1" nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool. Our motorcycle and ATV oil filters come with a 17 mm nut.
Heavy-Duty Construction for Extreme Conditions
To satisfy the demands of racers, our oil filter has many features over and above the requirements of most vehicles. We use thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris. The heavy-duty construction will withstand higher oil pressures found only in racing environments without bursting. The drilled hole on the nut is for a safety wire attachment. Required for many types of racing, the safety wire prevents blown oil filters from falling on the track and representing a hazard to other race vehicles. This extra engineering offers peace of mind for consumers who want only the best.
- Drilled safety wire holes for racing
- Sturdy 1" wrench nut makes oil filter removal quick and easy
- Heavy-duty construction
- Resin-impregnated filter media provides maximum filtering surface for contaminant removal
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
- Internally lubricated gasket provides positive seal while allowing easy on and off of filter
- Rolled threads provide extra protection against stripping
- Engine Size: 2.5L I-4, 4.0L I-6, 4.2L 258ci I-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1990 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1989 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1987 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
Jeep Comanche (MJ)
- 1990 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
- 1989 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
- 1988 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
- 1987 Jeep Comanche (MJ)