Magnaflow 93649 Performance 49 State Direct Fit Catalytic Converter for 04-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Unlimited with 4.0L
- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
- Shipping Weight: 24lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 59in x 22in x 14in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Magnaflow Performance 49 State Direct Fit Catalytic Converter Reviews
Just installed this on a 2005 LJ Rubicon Unlimited... stock... 138K miles... new shocks last year... and the y-pipes at the front are hit by the front drive shaft U-Joint under heavy braking... the front dips enough to cause the interference. The pro shop that installed it... did some heating and banging to put a dimple into the pipe... it is better but still hits. This is not an easy install nor is it apparently a "bolt on" fitment. I will contact Magnaflow to see if there is any "fix" .
The install did fix my engine performance and CAT Engine Code issues and with the AIRaid intake addons and the Magnaflow performance CAT Back kit, the old LJ has come alive :-) Way more fun to drive. Rich