Dynatrac Pro Rock Series 60 Front Axle Assemblies with Detroit Locker for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Unlimited
All Dynatrac axle assemblies are made in the USA with the finest USA made materials, forgings, machining, welding and assembly. Dynatrac set the standards for custom axle performance and now with a wide selection to fit every application and budget.
- Unveiled in 2002, this 21st century design is still the benchmark for all other Hi-Pinion Dana 60's to try to keep up with.
- The ProRock 60 has a US Patent Pending. NO OTHER axle housing with a full diameter 9.75" ring gear can offer even close to the ground clearance of the ProRock 60.
- Even more ground clearance than a Dana 44!
- Unmatched Housing Rigidity to keep gears in proper mesh under extreme loads
- 1-Year, unlimited mileage warranty. Service, Not Excuses.
- Don't just take our word for it - ask around!
- Complete Dynatrac 60 axle assembly with 12 month limited warranty
- Axle is set-up for an application with a drivers side offset pumpkin
- Dynatrac ProRock 60 Hi-pinion housing
- Warn Premium, manual-locking hubs
- SD 35-spline, 1.5, induction-hardened, 1541-H alloy steel, inner axle shafts (uses Spicer 1480x axle universal joint)
- Upgraded disc brake assembly with a 5 on 5.5 bolt circle (Stock uses 5 on 4.5)
- Choice of ring and pinion ratio (4.10:1-5.38:1)
- Detroit Locker
- Best pinion angle and wheel alignment for 4-6 lifts
- ProRock 60 nodular iron differential cover
- 1310 U-bolt style yoke (U-bolts included)
- Dynatrac Pro 60 knuckle, Pro 60 wheel hub & spindle package
- Dynatrac Hi-strength TJ Coil Spring Bracket Package
- Built to use stock steering
- Width 63.75 (stock 60.75)
- Assembly is finely detailed with a hi-gloss black finish
The Detroit Locker maximizes traction by delivering 100% of the torque to both drive wheels. It is engineered to keep both wheels in a constant drive mode, and has the ability to automatically allow wheel speed differentiation when required. Used by both professionals and enthusiasts.
Warn Premium Hubs
The WARN Premium Hub is a no-compromise hub designed for the hardcore off-roader or truck owner who will accept nothing less than the industry standard in performance. The all metal construction and ZA Alloy dial ensure years of reliable functioning. This dial requires a full 9/10ths of a turn to ensure positive engagement of the inner drive gear to the clutch ring. To make sure they stay engaged, WARN premium hubs use a thick internal wave spring and heavy dial detents.
ProRock 60 Series Differential Covers
Dynatrac Pro-Series Differential Covers offer top-notch protection for your axles differential. Cast from Dynatracs own proprietary, nodular iron, Pro-Series Covers provide not only excellent differential protection and unrivaled strength, but also enhance the look of your undercarriage.
Stock (OEM) axle shafts are made from 1039 alloy material and are induction hardened forming a hard shell around the soft core of the shaft. For stock applications this type of shaft is very durable. When moving up to larger tires and more horsepower the OEM alloy is not strong enough and tends to twist and fail when the yield strength is reached or exceeded. Dynatrac uses one piece forgings made from case hardened 1541-H material. This process results in a hard case axle with a soft core, but still stronger than the stock alloy, that enables the shaft to bend, flex and spring back when a stock shaft would have failed. This creates an axle that will hold up to the toughest of situations.
Dynatrac ProRock 60 Hi-Pinion Housing
Warn Premium Hubs
SD 35-Spline, Induction-Hardened, 1541-H Alloy Steel Inner and Outer Axle Shafts
Disc Brake Assembly with a 5 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern
Ring and Pinion
D60 Heavy-Duty Nodular Iron Differential Cover
1310 U-Bolt Style Yoke (U-Bolts Included)
Dynatrac Pro 60 Knuckle, Pro 60 Wheel Hub & Spindle Package
Dynatrac Hi-Strength TJ Coil Spring Bracket Package
Torco Gear Oil
- Axle Model: Dana 60
- Axle Position: Front
- Features: Locker, With Brakes
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Dynatrac Pro Rock Series 60 Front Axle Assemblies with Detroit Locker Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|QC60-3002-B||52441.100||4.10 Gear Ratio||$7,132.99|
|QC60-3002-D||52441.101||4.56 Gear Ratio||$7,132.99|
|QC60-3002-F||52441.102||4.88 Gear Ratio||$7,132.99|
|QC60-3002-H||52441.103||5.13 Gear Ratio||$7,132.99|
|QC60-3002-J||52441.104||5.38 Gear Ratio||$7,132.99|