Dynatrac Pro Rock Series 60 Rear Axle Assemblies with ARB Air Locker for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Unlimited
All Dynatrac axle assemblies are made in the USA with the finest USA made materials, forgings, machining, welding and assembly. Dynatrac set the standards for custom axle performance and now with a wide selection to fit every application and budget.
- Unveiled in 2002, this 21st century design is still the benchmark for all other Hi-Pinion Dana 60's to try to keep up with.
- The ProRock 60 has a US Patent Pending. NO OTHER axle housing with a full diameter 9.75" ring gear can offer even close to the ground clearance of the ProRock 60.
- Even more ground clearance than a Dana 44!
- Unmatched Housing Rigidity to keep gears in proper mesh under extreme loads
- 1-Year, unlimited mileage warranty. Service, Not Excuses.
- Don't just take our word for it - ask around!
- Complete Dynatrac 60 axle assembly with 12 month limited warranty
- Dynatrac ProRock 60 Hi-pinion housing
- 35-spline 1.5, induction-hardened, 1541-H alloy steel axle shafts
- Vented rear disc brake assemblies with parking brake & 5 on 5.5 bolt circle (Stock uses 5 on 4.5)
- Braided stainless steel brake hose kit
- Choice of ring and pinion ratio (3.54:1-5.38:1)
- ARB Air-Locker
- Best pinion angle for 4-6 lifts
- Billet steel housing ends
- Large tapered roller axle bearings
- Heavy-duty steel retainers
- ProRock 60 nodular iron differential cover
- 1310 U-bolt style yoke (U-bolts included)
- Dynatrac Hi-strength TJ Coil Spring Bracket Package
Width 63.5 (stock 60.5)
Assembly is finely detailed with a hi-gloss black finish
The worlds most highly regarded traction aid, an ARB Air Locker is a driver controlled locking differential originally designed to give serious 4 wheelers the traction needed to combat extreme off road terrain. When extra traction is required, the driver activates the Air Locker via a convenient dash mounted switch. Pneumatic pressure supplied by an on board air compressor engages ARBs patented locking mechanism within the Air Locker, thus preventing the wheels from turning independently. The Air Locker is deactivated by flicking a switch, returning the differential to normal.
Pro Rock Series Differential Covers
Dynatrac Pro-Series Differential Covers offer top-notch protection for your axles differential. Cast from Dynatracs own proprietary, nodular iron, Pro-Series Covers provide not only excellent differential protection and unrivaled strength, but also enhance the look of your undercarriage.
Stock (OEM) axle shafts are made from 1039 alloy material and are induction hardened forming a hard shell around the soft core of the shaft. For stock applications this type of shaft is very durable. When moving up to larger tires and more horsepower the OEM alloy is not strong enough and tends to twist and fail when the yield strength is reached or exceeded. Dynatrac uses one piece forgings made from case hardened 1541-H material. This process results in a hard case axle with a soft core, but still stronger than the stock alloy, that enables the shaft to bend, flex and spring back when a stock shaft would have failed. This creates an axle that will hold up to the toughest of situations.
Please Allow 6-8 Weeks for Delivery Time
Dynatrac ProRock 60 Hi-Pinion Housing
Billet Steel Housing Ends
SD 35-Spline, Induction-Hardened, 1541-H Alloy Steel Axle Shafts
Vented Rear Disc Brake Assemblies with Parking Brake
Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit
Ring and Pinion
Large Tapered Roller Axle Bearings
Heavy-Duty Steel Retainers
ProRock 60 Nodular Iron Differential Cover
1310 U-Bolt Style Yoke (U-Bolts Included)
Dynatrac Hi-Strength TJ Coil Spring Bracket Package
Torco Gear Oil
- Axle Model: Dana 60
- Axle Position: Rear
- Features: Locker, With Brakes
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Dynatrac Pro Rock Series 60 Rear Axle Assemblies with ARB Air Locker Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|QC60-4001-C||52441.400||4.10 Gear Ratio||$6,041.99|
|QC60-4001-E||52441.401||4.56 Gear Ratio||$6,041.99|
|QC60-4001-G||52441.402||4.88 Gear Ratio||$6,041.99|
|QC60-4001-I||52441.403||5.13 Gear Ratio||$6,041.99|
|QC60-4001-K||52441.404||5.38 Gear Ratio||$6,041.99|