Dynatrac DA44-3010- ProRock 44 Housing for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited without Wrangler JK OE Electric Locker
Catalog #: 52442.3011
Dynatrac Part #: DA44-3010-
If there is one product that Dynatrac is best known for, it is the ProRock 60. In 2002 the ProRock 60 set the world standard for strength, ground clearance and quality. In that same tradition Dynatrac is now very proud to introduce the all new ProRock 44! If you always wished for a set of ProRocks under your 4x4 but thought that the ProRock 60 was too much for your needs, your wish has finally been granted. The new ProRock 44 has all of the same benefits as the 60, but in a smaller and lighter package that is designed to fit your Jeep TJ or JK like a glove.
- Saves you money! The new ProRock 44 has big improvements in strength and ground clearance, but lets you re-use your stock or aftermarket JK Dana 44F internal parts, and your JK or TJ wheel ends and brakes.
- Go anywhere! Highest ground clearance of any Dana 44 axle, with the added rigidity needed for bigger tires and off-road use.
- JK and TJ owners can finally say good-bye to bent front housings for good! No welding, No hammering, No grinding! This is not a welded-up and braced housing. It is a new housing designed from the ground-up to handle tough trails, big tires and loaded Jeeps.
- Can be upgraded now or later with new aftermarket gears, axle shafts, and brakes.
- Easy to install Fits perfectly and bolts into your stock or lifted JK or TJ. No grinding or welding required.
- Legendary ProRock durability for your Jeep vehicle gives you Confidence to Explore®
- Dynatrac ProRock high ground clearance design (Pat.Pend.), with big 3-inch, thick wall tubing. Did you know that stock JK and TJ Dana 44 front axles only have 2.5 x .25 wall tubing?
- The ProRock 44 is a high-pinion Dana 44 replacement housing designed to capitalize on the advantages of the stronger New Generation Dana 44 ring & pinion gears and axle shafts equipped with larger U-joints. Did you know that all stock TJ Rubicon Dana 44 axles were low-pinion? Fact - High pinion gears and housings are stronger than their low-pinion counterparts when installed in a front driving axle application.
- Each housing also includes Dynatracs new Pro44 end forging which is much stronger than stock and very important for running big tires. They will maintain proper wheel camber even under severe use. This is a actual steel forging made in the USA, not an imported casting like the other guys.
- TJ Owners - The ProRock 44 housing is fully compatible with your existing stock and aftermarket TJ Dana 44 knuckles, brakes and axle shafts. TJ owners with Dana 30 front axles can re-use their knuckles, wheel bearings, and brakes.
- Extreme-duty, steel suspension brackets are 50% thicker and much stronger than stock brackets. All are computer designed and CNC manufactured in the USA.
- Axle Model: Dana 44
- Axle Position: Front
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)