Hawk® Performance HB210F677 HPS Front Brake Pads for 90-06 Jeep Cherokee XJ, Grand Cherokee ZJ, Comanche MJ, Wrangler YJ, TJ & Unlimited
- HPS - High Performance StreetSuperior Stopping PowerHPS - High Performance Street disc brake pads are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance's HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology.The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you'll have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust..HPS Ferro-Compound Features:
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life
- Low dust
- Virtually noise-free
All Hawk Performance High Performance Street brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer's workmanship and materials.Note:Hawk Performance burnishes its High Performance Street brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Brake Pad Installation Procedure1. Install brake pads properly. Be sure pads are securely positioned in the caliper.
2. Flush system with fresh brake fluid.
3. Check all hydraulic parts for excess wear and tear.
4. Check disc for proper thickness, parallelism, and lateral runout.
5. Check disc for scoring or grooves over .012depth. If either applies, resurfacing is required.
6. If discs do not need resurfacing, then contamination from the previous brake pads must be removed. Sand discs with 130 grit sandpaper using moderate pressure. Use soap and water to clean discs' surface after sanding and machining. Discs should be free and clear of oil, grease, and brake fluid.
7. Inspect calipers for freedom of movement. Lubricate where necessary.Burnishing Instructions1. After installing new brake pads, make 6 to 10 stops from approximately 30-35 mph applying moderate pressure.
2. Make an additional 2 to 3 hard stops from approximately 40 to 45 mph.
3. DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
4. Allow 15 minutes for brake system to cool down.
5. After step 4 your new pads are ready for use.
WarrantyHawk Performance will warranty products to be free of defects from workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage caused by negligence, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operations, or improper installation or service. Hawk Performance does not make any other warranty claims, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Hawk Performance be liable for incident or consequential damages of any kind, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict product liability. This includes without limitation, damage to property, or other economic losses that may be incurred.
Any, and all, warranty claims must be processed through Hawk Performance.
All valid warranty claims will be replaced/reimbursed with Hawk Performance brake pads of equal or greater value.
Contact Hawk Performance at (440) 528-5000, or [email protected]
- Shipping Weight: 4.6lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 10in x 5in x 4in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 2000 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1999 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1998 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1997 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1996 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1995 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1994 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1993 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1992 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1991 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1990 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
Jeep Comanche (MJ)
- 1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
- 1991 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
- 1990 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
(VIN #s 358321 to 358322)