Power Stop K5951 Front Z23 Evolution Sport Performance 1-Click Brake Kit for 11-14 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2
Power Stop brake kits include a complete set of cross-drilled and slotted rotors and high performance Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber/Ceramic pads. They make it simple by matching the pads and rotors for a big brake feel without the big price. The Power Stop brake kit offers more pad bite than other leading brands without noise and dust. If you need a fast, easy and affordable solution for better braking, then you need the Power Stop brake kit. Dont just stop .Power Stop!
- Big brake feel without the big price
- Brake kits match the right pad and rotor combination for faster stops.
- Included Carbon Fiber/Ceramic Brake Pads provide more pad bite without noise or dust.
- Drilled/Slotted rotor combination looks great behind custom (or factory) wheels.
- You'll spend less money on these kits than a dealer charges for stock brakes!
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit included where applicable
- High temperature ceramic lubricant included with every kit
- Features: Cast Iron, Ceramic, Front, Slotted
- Color: Silver
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
Customer Submitted Photos
Power Stop Front Z23 Evolution Sport Performance 1-Click Brake Kit Reviews
STAY AWAY. After 3,000 miles the brakes started pulsating so Quadratec did an exchange. I installed the front brake kit for a second time, after 3,000 miles the brakes started pulsating again. Took to the dealer to have them check my installation and was told there was nothing wrong. However, the rotor appear to be warped and since they are drilled and slotted they can't cut them. Ordered Mopar parts and no problem. Ended up doing three brake jobs and ended up eating the cost of the Power Stop brake kit.