- Inflates a 37" tire in under 2 minutes*
- Inflates a passenger car tire in under 16 seconds*
- Powerful 12-volt, 2/3 horsepower motor
- Powers directly from a car battery
- Quick release 24 ft. coil hose
- E-Z twist brass inflator
- 150 PSI Armored inline pressure gauge
- Vented carry handle
- Convenient nylon carry bag
- Includes 3 adapter nozzles for inflating sports balls, rafts, and toys
- Max Amperage: 45 A
- Max psi: 150
- Min/Max Operating Temp: -670 F / 900 F
- Air Volume: 6400 Cubic Inches/Per Minute or 3.71 CFM
- Voltage: 12V
- maximum voltage: 12 volt
- maximum amperage draw: 45 amps
- maximum working pressure: 150 psi
- maximum restart pressure: 90 psi
- maximum operaating temperature: 90 degrees F
- minimum operating temperature: -67 degrees F
- maximum continuous operating time: 40 minutes @ 40 psi @ 75 degrees F
- dimensions: 15.5 l x 11.5 w x 11 h inches
- weight: 22 lbs
Nylon Carry Bag
Customer Submitted Photos
Q Industries 12 Volt Portable Air Compressor Reviews
So far, so good with this compressor. It works quickly and it's not as loud as I expected it to be. As a couple of other reviewers have said, the pressure gauge doesn't work very well. But since it has standard fittings, I can easily replace it with a better one. For now, I am using a handheld gauge and some caution.
Compressor works great. It inflates my 35x12.5x17 tires quickly. Although the gauge is not very accurate. I use the TPMS readout on the dash in my JKU and an old fashioned tire gauge instead.
Just returned from a trip to southern Utah where the pump was used frequently to air up my Tacoma and, occasionally, two other Tacos and a full size Dodge. Couldn't be happier with its performance. No formal timing was done but I'd guess it took around a half hour to get all four vehicles from 12 to 50 psi.
Quadratec price matched another vendor and customer service was excellent.