Quadratec Part #: 92109.1011
Rugged Ridge Part #: 15100.11
Lightweight. Durable. Tough. Affordable. The Performance 10500 LB Winch from Rugged Ridge is everything you could want in a competition winch. It is driven by a durable 6.6 HP Series Wound motor for long life and extra pulling power. A tough 3 Stage Planetary Gear box with a 218:1 gear ratio delivering power, and reliability on each and every pull. The Performance 10500 LB Winch has more power and exclusive features than any other winch in its price range: Stainless Steel Hardware- All the exterior winch body screws and bolts are Stainless steel to prevent rust and provide a long life. All Rugged Ridge synthetic rope style Winches include hawse fairleads. Special Solenoid for ease of use. This tilt feature ensures that each Rugged Ridge winch can be used with almost all off road bumpers and over riders! Limited 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects (1 Year on electrical) Each winch has been independently tested to ensure they meet or exceed all specifications.
- Durable 6.6 HP Series Wound motor for long life and extra pulling power
- Tough 3 Stage Planetary Gear box with a 218:1 gear ratio
- Includes 94 of 3/8 diameter synthetic rope and latched hook
- Constructed with Dyneema SK-75 from the Netherlands.
- 12-strand braid rope with a breaking force of 19,310lbs and is lighter and stronger than steel
- Automatic load holding brake system (in the drum brake system)
- Includes aluminum hawse fairlead.
- Tough stainless hardware is used on the body of the winch to eliminate rust
- Each winch includes a durable 12 all weather cable remote.
Installation Difficulty:Level 2Intermediate
Installation Time: 1-2 hours
WarrantyMinimum 5 Year Limited Warranty.
- Line Length: 94 ft
- Line Pull: 10,500 lbs
- Max Line Speed: 29 ft/min
- Current Draw: 425 amps
- Remote: Wired
- Intended Usage: Occasional
- Solenoid: Remote
- Line Type: Synthetic Rope
- Shipping Weight: 67lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 26in x 13in x 10in (L x W x H)