- Waterproofing: IP67 Rating
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Rated Line Pull: 9,500Lbs (4,309kgs) single-line
- Remote Control: Included
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound
- Recommended Battery: 650CCA Minimum for Winching
- Control: Remote Switch, 12 (3.7m) lead
- Battery Leads: 25mm, 72" (1.83m)
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 161.28:1
- Finish: Textured Black
- Weight: 78.0 lbs (35.0 k)
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear Mounting
- Bolt Pattern: 10.0 " x 4.5 "
- Brake: Automatic In-Drum
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.3" x 5.4" x 9.4"
- Drum Size: Diameter 2.5"
- Cable Type: Wire Rope
- Cable: 93.5 5/16" Diameter
- Length: 10.0" (254mm)
- Line Length: 93 ft
- Line Pull: 9,500 lbs
- Max Line Speed: 32 ft/min
- Current Draw: 435 amps
- Remote: Wired
- Intended Usage: Occasional
- Solenoid: Remote
- Line Type: Steel Cable
Customer Submitted Photos
Smittybilt XRC-9.5 Gen2 Winch Reviews
I installed of this winch was easy. I do wish the positive wire was a foot or two longer as it limited my options to run the wire. Once installed I extended the line out as per the instructions. After reeling it back in I went to remove the winch controls by pushing down the release button and pulling it out. Unfortunately the entire control port came out. It looked like the screws that held it in place had been over tighten and cracked the holes in the housing. I first attempted to call the help number that was in the box but got an automated run around. I next called Quadratec and spoke with Dave who was able to help me very quickly and ship me a new winch. The new winch controls are now installed and working great.
The winch and accessories are awesome. The mounting hardware is a different story. They sent standard thread 1/2 " bolts but mine needed M12-1.75 thread. Be careful not to force the hardware.
Weak connection point for remote. Although being very careful while removing the remote, the plastic socket broke right at the point where the screw secures it to the housing. It may be worthwhile to apply a bit of lubricant to the plug prior to using. I'm going to attempt a repair using epoxy. Otherwise, the installation was easy and the directions clear. The result is a clean installation with protected cables and easy access to controls.