- Manufactured of Nylon Reinforced Plastic & each ramp can support up to 7,700 lbs on flat surfaces
- Sold in pairs & comes with a nylon storage bag
- Perfect for mud, snow, sand or any loose terrain you find yourself in
- Stackable design. Carrying Handles. Comes w/ Smittybilt logo branded carrying bag
- Manufactured out of 600 Denier Ballistic Nylon.
- Shipping Weight: 16lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 49in x 15in x 4in (L x W x H)
Customer Submitted Photos
Smittybilt Element Ramps Reviews
I have a 2019 2-door Wrangler JL sport hardtop. I have not had to use my boards yet. However they store perfectly in the case wedged between the Jeep's roller and the roof. The fit is snug and you just pull them out from the back when you need them. They ride there all the time completely out of the way without shifting or blocking my view. Perfect storage spot without taking up any other usable room which is at a premium in this vehicle.
Awesome product! Used mine in the snow and mud and provides good traction to get you unstuck.