ARB has done it again with the new ARB Full Extension Sliding Drawer for their widely popular 37 and 50 Quart Fridge Freezers!
The new ARB Full Extension Sliding Drawer enables the sliding tray to extend more than the length of the Fridge Freezer. The benefit of this is the Fridge Freezer comes out further from the vehicle so you do not have to reach as far to gain access to drinks, food or anything else you decide to put in there.
To create the additional length of travel, the slide base is longer than the standard slide and in many installations the standard slide left a void behind the fridge. ARB has maximized this storage space behind the fridge and has designed an additional tray for storage of items such as a toolbox, recovery kit, first aid kit, water jerry can or a sealed battery.
Utilizing the same design principles as the standard ARB Fridge Slide, it is manufactured from heavy-duty steel, precision laser cut and formed for strength and rigidity. The EZ latch mechanism is easy to operate and includes a comfort plastic coated handle. The latch is factory fitted to the right hand side, however its universal design allows it to be repositioned to the left hand side too. To prevent slide roll when parked on uneven ground, the slide may be latched in either the fully open or fully closed position.
Fridge Freezer and accessories sold separately.
The design of the fridge slide incorporates laser cut holes for
- Affixing the slide to the vehicle (M8 bolts not supplied)
- Affixing the ARB fridge to the slide (M6 bolts from fridge feet)
- Attaching the M8 bolts from ARB fridge tie down brackets (PN 10900010 sold separately)
- Drainage hole which coincides with the Fridge drain port for cleaning the fridge
- L-bolts within battery hold down kit (PN 10900031 sold separately)
- 30mm slots to accept ARB cam buckle tie down kit
- The strategically positioned drain hole matches the ARB fridge, enabling you to extend the slide away from the inside
of your vehicle and drain the fridge.
- The bearing guides are adjustable and feature adjustable (4-way) anti-vibration
pads to prevent rattles.
- Rated to carry 264lbs load; 176lbs. + 88lbs
- Zinc coated metal substrate for superior corrosion
- Black E-coated exterior
- Premium sealed bearings for smooth sliding motion
- External dimensions L x W x H; 36.5" x 18" x 3.5" (925mm x 460mm x 90mm)
- Sliding tray dimensions L x W x H;
Fridge tray- 26" x 15" (665mm x 380mm)
Accessory tray- 8" x 15" (205mm x 380mm)
- Tray height = 2" from base (47mm)
- Slide extension; 27.5" (700mm)
- Net weight 35lbs
- Features: Steel
- Color: Gloss Black