LED Halo Ring
- The Vortex LED Headlight features a bright halo ring that can be active without having the low beam or high beams on. Having a 7? halo on the front of your vehicle will not only turn heads, but also provide you with the optimal lighting options for the right conditions.
3 Different Modes
- Equipped with a Halo LED Ring, the Vortex LED Headlight also comes packed with an extremely powerful high-beam, and a wide spread low beam. With such diversity in beam pattern, you can rest assured that you'll have to right lighting for the right scenario at any given time.
- PAR 56 / H6017 / H6024 Replacement
- Integrated LED Halo \ Positioning Ring
- Increased Light Output Over Factory
- Includes H4 and H13 Factory Plugs
- Lightweight Hybrid Construction
- Polycarbonate Lens
- DOT Approved
- Patent Pending
- Features: Metal, Plastic or LED
- Color: Chrome or Black
- 1983 Jeep CJ-5
- 1982 Jeep CJ-5
- 1981 Jeep CJ-5
- 1980 Jeep CJ-5
- 1979 Jeep CJ-5
- 1978 Jeep CJ-5
- 1977 Jeep CJ-5
- 1976 Jeep CJ-5
- 1986 Jeep CJ-7
- 1976 Jeep CJ-7
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Vision X Vortex Round 7" LED Headlamp Kit with Halo Ring Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Color||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Vision X Vortex Round 7" LED Headlamp Kit with Halo Ring Reviews
Wow! what a difference these make over the OEM headlights. If you can afford them I would highly recommend them. Only unknown is how long they'll last.
The price is high, but after installing them and seeing the fantastic light output, they are truly worth it. I have not yet connected the DRL (halo) light, but my main concern was the overall light output at night on dark rural roads and trails. These LED lights are the best I've ever run on any of my Jeeps; the dual burn option is like daylight out in front. Also worth noting is how crisp the cutoff is - no oncoming vehicles have flashed me yet at night in town or highway.
These are the best headlights, hands down. I wired the daytime running lamps to be always-on with my TJ. I cannot believe the difference and how fantastic they look. If you're on the fence, you won't be disappointed.