- 3500 lumens - per lamp
- 4 Cree LEDs - per lamp
- 40 Watts - per lamp
- Choice of 10° Spot or 30°Flood pattern
- Average LED life - 45,000 hours
- Industry Standard Deutsch-style connectors to OE
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Light Pattern: Spot or Flood
- Lighting Type: Round
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Quadratec Hi Performance 4" Round LED Light Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|97109 1034||97109.1034||97-04 10° Spot Beam||$169.99|
|97109 1035||97109.1035||97-04 30° Flood Beam||$169.99|
|97109 1054||97109.1054||05-06 10° Spot Beam||$169.99|
|97109 1055||97109.1055||05-06 30° Flood Beam||$169.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Quadratec Hi Performance 4" Round LED Light Kit Reviews
Nice product except the head of the mounting bolt turns when you tighten the nut. The bolt head sits in a groove in the base which is intended to keep it from turning, but it was probably designed for a smaller bolt. In order to fit this larger bolt they milled away too much of the aluminum and it's not strong enough to withstand even minimal torque. You have to jam a small screwdriver against the head to keep it from turning. It works but it feels jury-rigged. At this price they should have a better fastener. I suggest they go back to a smaller bolt and leave more material in the base to hold the bolt head. Others have complained that the bolt diameter is too big for stock bumper, so this would solve two complaints.
Overall, I think this is a good product and I would buy it again.
1) Extremely bright. I was actually surprised at how much light they put out. I got the 4" Spots, and it was amazing.
2) The wiring was stupid simple. The adapter that Quadratec provides makes it to where you simply unplug and remove the old lights, plug the adapter in, and then plug the new lights into the adapter.
3) This set of lights draws slightly less power than the factory fog lights, so you can just use the factory dash switch and not bother with a relay or any additional wiring.
Now the downsides:
1) The mounting bolt is bigger than the factory hole, so you do have do drill it out. I expected that it would just go in the factory hole on the factory bumper, but this is not the case.
2) The mounting system is a little weird. It's not easy to adjust the angle of the lights after they are fully mounted, you have to back the mounting bolt off in order to adjust them. Also, it's hard to describe, but the mounting system doesn't really work as it should, the bolt turns along with the nut and since you can't reach the bolt head with a wrench, you wind up jamming a screwdriver in the bracket to wedge the head of the bolt in place. All of which is more irritating when you have to repeat the process multiple times for each side in order to adjust the angle of the lights.
The mounting is what keeps it from getting 5-stars, but once you finally get it mounted, you're done and you have some nice lights.
These lights are fantastic! So much better than the stock lights. I turned them on and they practically lit up the whole block.