New Rugged Ridge XHD Seat design has the following features:
- Durable powder coat painted welded interior frame to prevent interior seat rust and to provide lasting comfort
- Special patent-pending seat base design that allows for easy installation in all 1997-2006 Wrangler models without any adapter brackets! Saves you money, provides extra strength and provides true ease of installation!
- Each XHD Seat is designed to allow full functionality on 97-06 Wranglers. The unique design incorporates the factory front slider feature along with a built-in reclining mechanism for driver comfort. The factory slide and tumble feature can be used by simply adding on the optional fold and tumble bracket kit. This kit allows for ease of entry and exit into the back seat area. Only XHD Seating from Rugged Ridge gives you these options on late model Wranglers!
- Heavy Duty seat base incorporates a CAD designed girder system which provides twice the strength of any other replacement seat on the market today. This new design is the most advanced seat base ever created in the last 30 years!
- Dense foam pack and heavy-duty raised spring design creates a more comfortable seating experience. This new "comfort design" has been created to ensure seat longevity and comfort all in one package
- Four heat treated grade eight 7/16" side bolts attach the seat base to the seatback. This increased bolt size (most seats use 8 MM bolts) strengthens the seat back and meets DOT standards for use with late-model (03-06 Wrangler) seat belt attachments
- Tough automotive grade vinyl or woven fabric (XHD Off-Road Seat) and matching stitch patterns provide a great look in your Jeep and tough "off-road rated" performance.
- All lower seating areas have an expanded bolster area providing a wider seating area and more comfort. Wider bolsters also provide easier access/exit while entering and leaving the vehicle
- A low profile seating surface along with not having to use adapter brackets provides less steering wheel interference and more comfort. These seats have been specially designed for the true Jeep® enthusiast!
- Infinitely adjustable reclining mechanism lets you customize the seat recline position for the ultimate in comfort
XHD Rubicon Seat:
- A sport racing design, this seat features a special seat belt harness cutout with an integrated head rest
- Expanded top and bottom side bolsters cradle the driver in comfort
- Constructed of durable automotive grade textured vinyl and available in three factory matching colors: Gray, Black Denim, Spice
- Features: Reclining
- Color: Gray or Black Denim or Spice
- Material: Vinyl
- Location: Front
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
Rugged Ridge XHD Rubicon Seat Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Rugged Ridge XHD Rubicon Seat Reviews
Poor build quality.. Have had to re-weld bolsters now 2 times on passenger thigh outside and 1 time on driver outside. Factory offered no support. Have moved on. Its a shame, as they initially were amazing. They are not up to real Jeep standards and use though. Pass. replaced after 11 months.
I should have listened. I should have listened to the reviews saying these seats are bad. I thought they sounded good for off-roading. They are board hard and so narrow that no one in my family fits them (and we’re not big people). The bolsters on the seat bottom are excessively tall and also board hard. Getting in and out of them is a chore and the contrasting vinyl on the driver’s seat has cracked and worn after 6-8 months of wear. I would return them, but I bought them too early in my project, so I didn’t install them for nearly a year after I bought them. Learn from my mistake. Buy some other seats.
I was hesitant to buy these seats based on the reviews of "uncomfortable" but took a chance- quality is excellent. I am average size (5'9" 155 lb) and seat fits perfectly. I understand how large people would not like these seats. Also, the seats are made for off road with appropriate retention and firmness. They are NOT the typical plush/soft seats for road driving. The firmer seats provide better support and are actually much less tiring for off road. Plus, the style/appearance is excellent.