Plug-n-Play: No cutting or splicing required to install the harness. The ProCal SNAP module plugs into to OBDII port allowing adjustments to be made right from the factory display.
Calibration: Correcting the speedometer with the proper tire size and gear ratios will ensure the speed and odometer readings are accurate.
Cost Effective: Avoid added cost and dealership trips with the simple installation and user-friendly design.
- Features: Plastic, Plug & Play Kit, Wired
- Shipping Weight: 0.2lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 5in x 5in x 3in (L x W x H)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
AEV ProCal SNAP Module Reviews
Everything works as advertised per AEV. However, there isn't much slack in the OBDII harness, kind of aggravating, so be careful. Maybe send a couple of zip ties with the kit.
Just installed mine. Be VERY careful. The connectors are fragile and I broke one and then had to solder it back together. You need to insert the entire metal connector into the clip and if it doesn't go easily try rotating it another 90 degrees. Do the wire into the OBD-II port first, then the dashboard. Marry it to your jeep before you put everything back to make sure you did it right. It worked perfectly once its in.