Improve Handling: Corrects spring geometry providing for a better handling Jeep.
Quality Upgrade: Alloy USA has designed these for a longer life giving you a quality product you can depend on.
Easy Installation: Mounts to the factory positing replacing the factory front isolators.
- Color: Black
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks
- Lift Height Range: 0 and under
- Included Parts: Coil Spacer
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Alloy USA Coil Spring Isolator Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|61002||16114.0108||For Aftermarket Lift Kits||$49.99|
|61003||16114.0109||For Mopar Lift Kits||$49.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Alloy USA Coil Spring Isolator Kit Reviews
I just installed my Mopar 2 inch lift on my Jeep JL and Was unable to install these. They are indexed in different directions and one of them was unusable. The springs in my kit were indexed the same direction. Don’t take my word for it check out the forum this isn’t the first time this has happened. I’ll be returning these I’m a little irritated It really isn’t a quick process dropping the front axle. The part numbers on the bottom of these are 07005 and 07007. The pad that would have worked was 07005. The other one no way.