Mud Terrain: AMP specifically designed the Terrain Attack for off road operation. Not only do they stand up to abuse, but they also provide grip in wet, snowy, and muddy conditions. The staggered tread blocks on the shoulder allow for reliable on road traction.
Sidewall Lugs: The 3-ply sidewalls feature AMP “A” logo shaped lugs to provide additional off-road grip and on road stability. These lugs help the tires grip in snow, mud, and off-road.
Tread Pattern: The AMP Terrain Attack M/T A tires feature aggressive tread with deep siping that channels snow, dirt, mud, and gravel away from the tire. This allows the Terrain Attack to maintain traction, even in wet and slippery environments.
- Rim Size: 16.0 or 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0
- Tire Height: 35.00" or 33.00" or 32.00"
- Tire Width: 12.5 or 11.2 or 12.0
- Published Size: 35x12.50R16LT or 35X12.50R17 or 285/65R18 or 35x12.50R18 or 285/55R20 or 305/55R20 or 35X12.50R20
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 10.0 or 9.5 or 10.5
- Min Wheel Width: 8.0 or 7.5
- Published Diameter: 35 or 33 or 32
AMP Tires Terrain Attack M/T A Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Tire Size||Price|