- New folding frame design folds behind the rear seat for a total open-air ride.
- Keep small gear items in the zippered mesh pockets on the Sunrider panel.
- Includes all the soft top fabric, window panels and simplified bows for a no-drill installation.
- Zipperless windows allow for easy installation or removal.
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows or Flip Back Sunroof
- Color: Black Twill or Red or Blue or Gray or Tan or Beige
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Twill (30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Bestop Trektop NX Glide Twill Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Color||Price|
|54923-68||11116.5107||Crushed Red Pepper||$1,699.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Trektop NX Glide Twill Soft Top Reviews
Excellent top. A little difficult to install windows in 65 degree weather, but only opportunity I had. Water tight so far. Wind noise not much different than my hard top.
I really like this top and installation is not as challenging as I anticipated. I watched the Be stop install video on YouTube and it helped immensely. Now the negative. I had 2 screws that broke off when screwing in the rubber to the bows. The video makes it seem as if you can just drive them in however that is not the case. The first screw broke off using a cordless drill. The screw was only halfway so I was able to remove the broken piece with vice grips. I then thought, I should use a hand screwdriver as the screws cannot handle a drill. The second screw broke off using a screw driver. I had to remove the bow and drill the screw out. Luckily I had 2 screws on hand to replace the broken ones. I discovered that if I turn the screw till I feel resistance then back off and repeat until the treads are cut I had not problems. The broken screws added about an hour or so of extra work to the install. Overall I am happy with the top and the price being reduced by $430 was icing on the cake!
Beware 2 things: i) the pics do not show 2 ugly arches that go on the top and yuck up the view when the top is open (you can see it in the instructions though, early on), sort of a false advertising in my opinion, and ii) also see the instruction posted here say it takes 4 hours (not the 1-2 posted on the site). It took me 6 hours. As for performance, eh. I liked just removing my hard top and going completely naked.