- New folding frame design folds behind the rear seat for a total open-air ride.
- Keep small gear items in the zippered mesh pockets on the Sunrider panel.
- Includes all the soft top fabric, window panels and simplified bows for a no-drill installation.
- Zipperless windows allow for easy installation or removal.
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows or Flip Back Sunroof
- Color: Black Twill or Red or Blue or Gray or Tan or Beige
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Twill (30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Bestop Trektop NX Glide Twill Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Color||Price|
|54923-68||11116.5107||Crushed Red Pepper||$1,650.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Trektop NX Glide Twill Soft Top Reviews
Beware 2 things: i) the pics do not show 2 ugly arches that go on the top and yuck up the view when the top is open (you can see it in the instructions though, early on), sort of a false advertising in my opinion, and ii) also see the instruction posted here say it takes 4 hours (not the 1-2 posted on the site). It took me 6 hours. As for performance, eh. I liked just removing my hard top and going completely naked.
I ordered this product and installed it by myself. As I didn't have any assistance, it took about 6 hours over 2 days. IMO, the install wasn't difficult, just time consuming. Several of the part numbers were labeled incorrectly (numbers on the parts sent were different from those in the instructions), but it was easy to figure out their purpose and placement. Several YouTube videos were used to assist in the installation. Overall, I love the top and would recommend it to anyone. I haven't had any leaks, it looks great and the road noise is not bad at all.
I purchased this top to replace my 10 year old stock soft top. I run the soft top year round in northern New England so this top will see all weather types. Pros: This is a good quality top. Is very easy to take out the windows and take the roof off. I can do this and store it in the storage bag accessory in about 10 minutes. This time could be shortened if I were taller and didn't have to literally climb in and out of the back of my Jeep. (I'm 5' 4" inches and have a 2" lift kit so I can't reach the glide portion from the ground.) This top is also very sound dampening, more so than my stock. Cons: The rear window channel keeps coming off of the roof connecting bar. The customer service at Quadratec was Excellent and they sent me a new roof. I spent a second Saturday morning, (it really does take 4 - 5 hours to install) taking my old roof off and re-installing the new one. The new roof has the same issue. After contacting Bestop via phone they have informed me that this was a known issue and they have since redesigned the rear window so that it no longer does this. I have sent Bestop their requested information and have received an email back saying that they are having higher than normal service requests and that they'll get back to me when they can. Not so sure I'm happy with that response. So as of right now, I have no resolution to this issue. Noticing some wear on the inside of the side window panels where it flexes around to the back. Going to have to improvise some sort of padding. The installation time is a bit long. It seems as if there could be certain parts that are come pre-assembled. Installation tip: Yes, watch the video. I kept an ipad nearby and installed while re-watching video. In addition, we had a challenge with Step 12 - part 2. The washers would keep coming off when we tried to slide it into the receiving end. I solved this by stringing dental floss through the entire thing before sliding it into the "U" channel. Once in, I would slide the floss out. In summary, once I can get this rear window issue sorted out, I will be very happy with this product. In general, it's a good quality product that is easy to take on and off.