Optimized Tread Design: Similar to a mud terrain tire, Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tires have an aggressive look with large lugs and voids. Dick Cepek uses Stone Ejector Ribs to prevent gravel and debris from getting lodged in the tire’s grooves. The notched and stepped outer lugs provide additional sideway bite and stability. The tread depth is a heavy-duty 18.5/32”.
High-Tech Compound: The Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tires are made from a silica-reinforced compound. This tire compound is optimized for better grip on wet surfaces, increased tread life, and cut and chip resistance. It also has the added benefit of being light-weight, and providing additional sidewall strength.
Large Contact Patch: Improved tread surface area allows the Trail Country EXP All-Terrain offers enhanced handling and traction on and off road. Dick Cepek maximizes performance, by allowing the tire to deform and grip around irregular surfaces.
- Rim Size: 15.0 or 16.0 or 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0 or 22.0
- Tire Height: 31.00" or 33.00" or 35.00" or 32.00" or 34.00" or 37.00"
- Tire Width: 10.5 or 12.5 or 10.4 or 11.2 or 12.0 or 12.4 or 11.6 or 10.8 or 13.5 or 12.8
- Published Size: 31x10.50R15 or 33x12.50R15 or 35x12.50R15 or 265/75R16 or 285/75R16 or 305/70R16 or 315/75R16 or 265/70R17 or 265/65R17 or 285/70R17 or 305/65R17 or 295/70R17 or 315/70R17 or 35x12.50R17 or 275/70R18 or 285/65R18 or 295/70R18 or 305/60R18 or 305/70R18 or 265/60R18 or 35x12.50R18 or 285/55R20 or 305/55R20 or 275/65R20 or 37x13.50R20 or 325/50R22 or 37x13.50R22
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 9.5 or 11.0 or 10.0 or 10.5 or 12.0 or 11.5
- Min Wheel Width: 7.0 or 8.0 or 9.0 or 8.5
- Published Diameter: 31 or 33 or 35 or 32 or 34 or 37
Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Size||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tire Reviews
They look awesome and arrived 2 days after I placed the order! I am very pleased.
I have had these wheels on for 5 days now and I love them. I had really nice beefy mud terrains on my car before this but thought making the switch to A/T would be best for the various types of driving I do. The reason I give it a 4 star instead of a 5 is because I wish the tread was deeper . But for an all terrain I think it does have a great looking tread on it and it handled well on a mild off road environment with mud and loose rocks and small climbs. You do get some rocks stuck in the inner tread . I feel on the highway they are incredibly smooth and I don’t hear them at all. In the images I show you can see how they look on a 3.5 lift TJ with 1.5” Spacers and stock flares. I have bought wider flares and will try to post the image here once they are on so if you have a similar set up on your Jeep you can get an idea of what the size may look like.
There were a little louder than my other tires, but I really love the more aggressive look and the mild road manners.