Fox® Racing Shox 983-02-148 Factory Race Series 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT
Factory Race Series 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer Specs:
Shock Body Diameter: 2”
Shock Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Shock Body Finish: Clear Hard Anodized
Shock Component Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Shock Component Finish: Black Hard Anodized
Shaft Diameter: 5/8”
Shaft Material: Heat-Treated Steel Alloy
Shaft Finish: Hard Chrome Plating
Piston: Race-Developed High-Flow Design
Redundant Valve Seals: Main Seal, Wiper Seal, and Scraper Seal
Shock Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid
Shock Gas: High Pressure Nitrogen
Bushing Material: Black Nitrile Rubber
Adjustable: 24 Clicks of Adjustability
Charge: Neutrally Charged
Extended Length: 23.20” (589.28mm)
Collapsed Length: 15.10” (383.54mm)
Travel: 8.10” (205.74mm)
- Features: Piggyback Reservoir
- Location: Steering Stabilizer
- Front Collapsed Length: 15.100"
- Front Extended Length: 23.200"
- Front Travel: 8.10"
- Shipping Weight: 7lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 28in x 5in x 3in (L x W x H)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
Fox® Racing Shox Factory Race Series 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer Reviews
Bracket sucks as it does not fit quite right. I had to drill mine a bit but the product is so excellent it makes up for all the extra hassle in installation.
Fit like a glove bracket fit right into place. Really could feel the difference even on a brand new 2020 JL with factory 2'' lift. Very happy with fit and finish also.
Really help the JL stop wandering at highway speed.