Quickly Adaptable: The Mirrors are designed to be attached or removed quickly for transforming the Wrangler JL for the complete open air experience when the doors are off.Easy Installation: Uses factory bolts to easily attack the mounting block the the body of the Jeep. Mirrors are in perfect position to provide visibility to both mirrors. Built To Last: Mirror arms and mounting block are milled from solid billet aluminum, finished in anodized black for corrosion resistance and longevity. Mirror heads are strong hard plastic that will outlast the life of the Wrangler JL vehicle.
- Features: Aluminum, Plastic
- Color: Black Powder Coated
- Shipping Weight: 2lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 11in x 6in x 6in (L x W x H)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
Lange Originals Coyote Mirror Pair Reviews
Ok Functionally this system is good 5 stars. No or very low vibration, the mirrors don't move in High wind. So for a cheap effective solution these are good. they don't use the door hinge (which may or may not interest you and the bolts wont get loose due to the placement of the unit on the car.
My complaints are the following:
1. Not sure why but the original packaging was cut in half for shipping and the parts were rolling around int eh shipping box??? Why?? does quadratec not have bigger boxes?I was missing the felt protector too for the base unit to protect the paint on the Cowell.
2. the passenger side mirror is a little short so you have to kinda crane your neck to see it.
Hope this helps you.
I do not recommend these mirrors for the JL. The supplied longer bolt for the bracket is not near long enough can only get a couple threads started. The Jeep panel is plastic and the bracket is putting to much stress on the plastic jeep panel. I'm sure over time the plastic will crack from the stress from the mirror bracket and stress from the wind on the mirror head. $125.00 piece of junk.
1. Both times I had this shipped to me the way they packaged it was horrible. And parts were all over the box. The first time i was missing key components and could not make it work. Quadratec was very kind and replaced it immediately. The second time it shipped it was packed the same way put the box was inside of a bigger box so not lost peices. However I was missing the paint protection film. But I had an extra screen protector for my phone so I just cut It to size and made my own.
2. The shaft and block are aluminium but mirror is plastic. They still seem to work but for $125 I thought they would be nice seeing as you can buy 2 door hinge mounted mirros for less and be all metal.