- Color: Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Summer Combo
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
MasterTop Bimini Top Plus Reviews
Didn’t realize that when I was putting it on my 2013 2 door hardtop that in order for it to look like the pictures that you also need door surrounds which cost almost another $300. It doesn’t look good without them the top is tucked under the top of the door. Shipping was fast and it was easy to install. When I called about the issue I had was told “well you don’t need the door surrounds so we don’t list it as need”.
I bought this top because I had the Bestop cable style top (its main competitor) that was nothing but fitment issues and readjusting every drive until the straps broke. As someone who wants a safari top that actually works with the door surrounds to keep rain out, I was irritated no one else had yet made a competing product until Mastertop came along. Compared to my other summer tops (Bestop included) the quality seems far higher. The fitment of the Mastertop was ace, it actually FIT around the rollbars unlike the Bestop mess, and even better, Mastertop recognized one of the big issues was the rear canopy was too far back (on the Bestop model) and had no reinforcing for the stresses in that area, so the rear canopy is on the MT top is cut further forward with a different design and even on the very first drive, I got 0 buffering which left me beyond impressed. The strap design on the sides works far better than the cable design on the Bestop and over all, reduces the amount of straps rumning under the soundcard. Overall, this is much better design. I emailed Bestop ages ago about their design issues and was ignored, so now I'm a faithful Mastertop customer.
awesome bimini top - goes on easy and comes off even easier. a note - you need the door surrounds to install. without them the top is loose and less weather resistant.