- Color: Black or Red
- Hardware Type: Summer Combo
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Mesh
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
MasterTop ShadeMaker Mesh Bimini Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Color||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
MasterTop ShadeMaker Mesh Bimini Top Reviews
The price is decent and the product works just fine. We drove for three hours in the sun and had no issues with heat or burns from the sun. My only complaint I have is that it would have been a better design for user experience to make the straps with adjustable clip buckles rather than the strap adjuster part they have on it. It took my husband and I about 20 minutes to get it on, and that was mostly time spent trying to feed the straps through the adjusters.
Unlike the same mesh top for JK’s, which can stay in place under the soft top, this mesh top CANNOT remain in place as designed because it straps to the D rings otherwise used to secure the soft top. These straps must be removed to clamp the soft top. The description does NOT mention this significant incompatibility. It also cannot be fully installed using any other top for the same reason. A workaround is to route the front corner straps directly to the side bars. This works fine under 50 mph. A second reason for my low review is the low quality webbing used for the straps. This type is not UV stable and will become embrittled after two seasons. Otherwise, the mesh itself does the job as advertised.
Sent this one back. It is not meant to stay in place if you have the Freedom panels. Install instructions and pics (soundbar straps) were also a bit misleading for the JK. They advised looping the back corners around the upper seat belt mount - good idea but those move! Overall the item was more of a universal fit than for the JK.