TrailMesh is the most durable material yet, designed to meet the needs of the most aggressive off- road enthusiast. This material is a unique woven mesh that blocks up to 90% of the suns dangerous UV rays, keeping your passengers, pets and cargo up to 27% cooler.
TrailMesh is a pet, mildew, and fade resistant heavyduty shading fabric made of vinyl-coated polyester originally developed for high-end outdoor furniture. TrailMesh is strong enough to resist rips and tears from branches on the trail and flying debris on the road. Regardless of whats thrown at it, TrailMesh helps keep your passengers and cargo safe.
As with all of the SPIDERWEBSHADE products, all of the install hardware is included and there is no drilling or additional tools required.
SpiderWebShade is so confident in the new material that they are offering a 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on any product in the TrailMesh line!
- Features: Full Length
- Color: Black or Red or Blue or Green or Orange or Yellow or Pink or Gray or White or Tan
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
SpiderWebShade SW1 JK-2D Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
SpiderWebShade SW1 JK-2D Top Reviews
Been using now for a couple of weeks and it works perfectly here in the California desert, very good fit, just the right amount of sun protection with the roof off. Installation was easy once you have a quick look at their online video. Don't buy the Chinese knock offs, this product is made in America and the quality shows.
Shipped quicker than expected. Founds direction YouTube. Quick install.
Sorry, but regardless of the quality of the product, I can’t say much positive about a company that ships its products with installation instructions. Yes, you can figure it out, but that’s not the point. I paid a lot of money, I shouldn’t HAVE to figure it out. Shipping a product without instructions is just completely lazy and unprofessional.