- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
Premium Performance Features:
- Power Gains +30 HP and +27 ft-lbs TQ
- Power Levels - 4 Performance Levels
- Shift-on-the-fly - YES - Using cruise control +/- buttons
- Tire Size Calibration - 20" to 40"(corrects speedometer)
- Gear Ratio for Speedometer Calibration - 2.00 to 5.99
- Auto Start/Stop - On/Off
- Tire Pressure Adjustment (TPMS) - 22 to 64 PSI
- TPMS On/Off - YES
- Pedal Response Adjusted - YES
- NO flash tuning, NO wiring, & NO PCM swap required!!
Ultimate Plug & Play Design: This simple yet effective design plugs directly into your PCM. Giving you ultimate control and power to the pedal. With 4 performance levels at your fingertips that allow you to adjust on the fly. A unique design that is completely different and better than anything else.
- Engine Size: 3.6L Pentastar V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 2lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 10in x 10in x 4in (L x W x H)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Customer Submitted Photos
Pulsar Inline Performance Programmer Reviews
So far I like the tuner. Over 1,000 miles with it. All modes offer something. 21+ mpgs with economy, noticeable improved throttle response and “power” with tow and performance. Recalibrated my tire size but I wish it did all the other things that the Superchips programmer does.
Really wanted to like this. The installation instructions were only about 90% complete. Required some creative problem solving for minor tweaks. The product worked great for about 4 hours. Then on the first trip on the freeway my dash lit up like a Christmas tree and then the Jeep went into limp mode. I was able to make it to an autozone and was told that the JT is so new they couldn’t tell me what the 6 error codes were, and they were not able to clear them. Limped back home and removed the pulsar. Crossed my fingers and turned the Jeep back on. No error codes, no limp mode. Went back to have the codes read, and there was nothing in the system. Again, while it worked it really did make a difference on acceleration, power, and fun. However, can not recommend at this time. Quadratec’s return policy saved the day.