Quadratec Premium Heated LED Projector Beam Headlights with LED Tail Light Kit for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
Free LED Tail Lights! when you buy Quadratec Heated LED Projector Beam Headlights!
Our revolutionary Premium Heated High Performance 7” Round LED Headlights for your Wrangler JK are exclusively engineered for Quadratec by J.W. Speaker and offer Dual-Burn® high & low beam optics, giving drivers that ultimate punch of light they are looking for at night. Our unique heated Headlamps feature SmartHeat® with LED light sensors that automatically activate the heat elements at startup or as outside temperatures drop to freezing. Once any accumulated ice or snow has melted and the lights have met the high temperature threshold, the SmartHeat® grid system automatically shuts off. All Premium LED projector head lamps feature fully approved DOT markings, built in pulse width modulators to prevent flickering, and easy plug & play installation with no modifications required. Made in the USA.
Dual-Burn® technology: works by keeping your low beam on while your high beam is on, providing the widespread visibility of the low beam along with the powerful long range punch of the high beams.
Plug & Play: No modifications needed to add these headlamps to your Wrangler JK, just use the provided wiring harness to plug right in and get back on the road with a set of brighter headlights.
- Low Beam - 1,770 Raw Lumens / 750 Effective Lumens
- High Beam - 3,200 Raw Lumens / 1,260 Effective Lumens
- Operating Voltage - 9-16v
Tail Lights These traditional looking tail lamps have a clean no-nonsense look of original equipment with the custom looks and performance of solid state LED (light emitting diode) technology. LED lamps provide a brilliant light that outlasts incandescent bulbs and is the new standard in automotive signal lamps. Our tail lamps are designed to operate with all existing factory wiring harness connectors and include a new signal flasher module for easy installation and flawless operation. These plug and play lamp assemblies install in minutes with no splicing or modifications required with pre-terminated wiring and factory plug ends.
- Features: Heated, LED, Projector
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Quadratec Premium Heated LED Projector Beam Headlights with LED Tail Light Kit Reviews
Great price for the combo kit. Can't go wrong picking these up. Easy install, and makes all the difference in the world at night. Great paring between Quadratec and JWS. Worth the cost picking up both tail and headlights at the $600 price point.
I purchased these for the heated lens. I was hoping to eliminate ice and snow buildup on the headlights of my 2010 JK. I had been running JW Speaker lights prior to installing these. My first experience driving in the snow with the heated headlights was not as good as I had expected. I drove for an hour, in 25 deg. f, dry snow conditions. When I arrived at my destination I was disappointed to find that the heated headlights had ice buildup on the lower half of the headlight lens. Based on my previous experience with LED headlamps, I would say that the heated lens helped somewhat, but not as well as expected. A plus for this light is output is good on low beam, very good on high beam.
I was running Hella e-spec H4 headlights with 80w/100w bulbs. These put out the same amount of light with literally 1/4th the power consumption. When I had the Hellas fired up I couldn't even pump air into my tires at idle, the voltage dropped down too far and the pump cut off (low voltage protection circuit in the pump). Plus it burnt out H4 bulbs at a ridiculous pace, leading at least once to me having to bum a bulb off of someone else during an offroading trip.
So how do they compare to the Hellas? Well, one star off because the light pattern is slightly messy compared to the Hellas. Hella has had 100 years to get reflector design down right for incandescent bulbs and they've nailed it. However, these are definitely good enough, and tons better than stock (which was downright dangerous). As a bonus, the low beam cutoff hits exactly at the same point as it did with the Hellas, meaning I didn't need to mess with my headlight adjusters to keep from blinding people.