Rock Slide Engineering BD-SS-200-JT4 STEP SLIDER KIT with FREE $100 Gift Card for 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
Buy Rock Slide Engineering Step Sliders and receive a $100 Quadratec Gift Card!!
These Steps Sliders by Rock-Slide Engineering are specifically engineered for the Jeep Gladiator JT 4-Door, as a dual functioning full rock slider with a fully functional step that is actuated when the doors open and close. RSE utilizes 11-gauge steel for a super strong design that is both protective and functional, and then finishes off the product with a durable black textured powder coat for years of lasting performance. These steps automatically deploy when the doors are opened, and extend a full 12" below the Jeep Gladiator and are perfect for lifted vehicles. Then, close the doors and the steps automatically retract to their original position. Should you wish to keep the steps in the retracted position, RSE also includes a a rocker switch with wiring to accommodate. Installation is easy, with no drilling or modifications to the Jeep and all necessary mounting hardware is included. Sold in Pairs.
Functional and Solid Protection: Rock Slide Engineering Step Sliders are made specifically for the Jeep Gladiator JT 4-Door, and provide added rocker area protection in order to eliminate all types of side impact or trail damage.
Automatic Step With Deployment Option: When the Jeep's doors open, these steps automatically deploy from the sliders to provide a solid step that will drop down 12" below the Jeep. Steps can also be left fully extended with provided wiring and rocker switch.
Heavy Duty Engineering: Constructed from trail tough 11-gauge laser cut steel and finished off with a durable black textured powder coating, these RSE Step Sliders are designed to last in any driving conditions. Each step can support up to 650 lbs.
Easy, Hassle Free Installation: Factory mounting locations are used for the installation, so there is no cutting, drilling, or modifications needed. Includes all mounting hardware as well as wiring harness for the steps. Easy Plug and Play Installation.
- Features: Electric Step, Powder Coated, Retractable
- Armor Type: Side Step
- Material: Steel
- Shipping Weight: 186lb
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Customer Submitted Photos
Rock Slide Engineering STEP SLIDER KIT with FREE $100 Gift Card Reviews
My wife refused to ride in my Rubicon Gladiator until I installed some sort of step to help her to get into the Jeep. I wanted to keep the lines and function of the stock rock rail and these seemed to be the closest to what I had in mind.
1. The Step Sliders are high quality, very well made/engineered.
2. Installation of the Step Sliders straight forward and all bolts lined up well with holes in the Gladiator.*
3. Once installed I found the step distance to be just right for entry on my non lifted Rubicon.
4. Can be installed without help (I did the installation by myself), but would go easier if you have someone help you.
2. Customer service nonresponsive, at least by e-mail, have not had a response in three weeks now.
3. The steps are noisy--make a clunk opening and closing-draws attention from bystanders.
4. Steps deploy very fast-which is what you want-but the action could catch someone's leg if not anticipating the opening.
5. The non-slip tape on both sides came loose near the back passenger doors and would not stick back in place.
6. I had trouble getting the computer to recognize the door switches-reason for trying to contact customer service. After trying various combinations of opening doors and resetting, the system finally recognized the switches and functioned correctly (the trouble shooting page recommendations did not help me).
7. To me, the wiring harness installation instructions, while adequate, were a little sketchy.
*Installation requires loosening of the body mount bolts. While you only have to loosen a quarter of an inch they are all held in by Loctite. Heating may make loosening easier. There have been instances reported on forums about broken bolts, but these were on installs of other side steps apparently requiring removal of entire bolt.
Side note: My shipment from Quadratec came by UPS in three boxes, no shipping pallet. The Step Sliders boxes were extremely damaged in shipment; fortunately, no damage to the Step Sliders.