Any lift over 3.5” of lift will cause damage to the factory JL Wrangler drive shaft. At full droop, it will bind and break. However, the Rough Country Front CV Drive Shaft is designed to eliminate that issue. This 100% bolt on driveshaft was specifically engineered for use with Wrangler Rubicons, and it is not compatible with the Dana 30 front axle. Best of all, Rough Country designs and manufactures all of their driveshafts right here in the USA!
Installation Note: This CV Drive Shaft is meant for use with at least 3.5” of Lift
Bolt-On Installation: For ease of install, the Rough Country Front CV Drive Shaft mounts to your Jeep without cutting, drilling, or other modification. This kit a CV drives shaft, transfer case yoke, pinion flange, and installation hardware.
Heavy-Duty Design: This drive shaft is twice as strong as the factory drive shaft. It features stronger greaseable u-joints, and a double cardan design.
Vehicle Fitment: The Rough Country Front CV Drive Shaft is designed to work with all JL Rubicons with a minimum of 3.5” of lift. It is compatible with both two and four door models.
Collapsed Length: 36.378in
Extended Length: 39.5in
- For Use with 3.5 or More Inches of Lift
- For Use with Dana 44 Front Axle Only
- For Use with Rubicon Models Only
- CV Drive Shaft
- Transfer Case Yoke
- Pinion Flange
- Installation Hardware
- Engine: 2.0L, 3.6L
- Transmission: Automatic, Manual
- Location: Front
- Shipping Weight: 27lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 6in x 8in x 39in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)