Eliminate vibration and strengthen your Jeep’s drivetrain with the Rough Country Rear CV Drive Shaft. This 100% bolt on driveshaft was specifically engineered for use with manual TJ Wranglers with Dana 44 rear axles. With a heavy-duty design and Brute Force Red Seal u-joints, this drive shaft is twice as strong as the factory version. Best of all, Rough Country designs and manufactures all of their driveshafts right here in the USA!
Installation Note: This CV Drive Shaft is meant for use with 4-6” of Lift. Also, a Slip Yoke Eliminator is Required.
Vehicle Fitment: This Rough Country Rear CV Drive Shaft is designed to work with TJ Wranglers that are equipped with a Dana 44 rear axle, manual transmission, and 4” to 6” of lift.
Bolt-On Installation: For ease of install, the Rough Country Rear CV Drive Shaft mounts to your Jeep without cutting, drilling, or other modification. This kit a CV drives shaft and installation hardware.
Heavy-Duty Design: This drive shaft is twice as strong as the factory drive shaft. It features greaseable Brute Force Red Seal u-joints, and a double cardan design.
Collapsed Length: 15.125in
Extended Length: 18.625in
- Slip Yoke Eliminator Required
- For Use with 4-6in of Lift
- Fits Dana 44 with Manual Transmission Only
- Not Compatible with Rubicon Models
- Not Compatible with 00-02 TJ with 2.5L Engine & Automatic Transmission (See Part # 5080.1)
- Not Compatible with 03-06 TJ with 2.4L Engine & Manual Transmission (See Part # 5080.1)
- CV Drive Shaft
- Installation Hardware
- Engine: 2.4L, 2.5L, 4.0L
- Transmission: Automatic, Manual
- Location: Rear
- Shipping Weight: 16lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 17in x 5in x 5in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)