Eliminate vibration and strengthen your Jeep’s drivetrain with the Rough Country Rear CV Drive Shaft. This 100% bolt on driveshaft was specifically engineered for use with TJ Wranglers. With a heavy-duty design and Brute Force Red Seal u-joints, this drive shaft is twice as strong as the factory version. Best of all, Rough Country designs and manufactures all of their driveshafts right here in the USA!
Installation Note: This CV Drive Shaft is meant for use with 4-6” of Lift. Also, a Slip Yoke Eliminator is Required.
Vehicle Fitment: This Rough Country Rear CV Drive Shaft is designed to work with TJ Wranglers with 4” to 6” of lift. For Dana 35 applications, this driveshaft fits with both automatic and manual transmissions. With the Dana 44, this is only compatible with automatic transmissions.
Heavy-Duty Design: This drive shaft is twice as strong as the factory drive shaft. It features greaseable Brute Force Red Seal u-joints, and a double cardan design.
Bolt-On Installation: For ease of install, the Rough Country Rear CV Drive Shaft mounts to your Jeep without cutting, drilling, or other modification. This kit a CV drives shaft and installation hardware.
Collapsed Length: 14.5in
Extended Length: 17.75in
- Slip Yoke Eliminator Required
- For Use with 4-6in of Lift
- Fits Dana 35 with Both Manual & Automatic Transmissions
- Fits Dana 44 with Automatic Transmission
- Not Compatible with Rubicon Models
- Not Compatible with 97-02 TJ with 2.5L Engine & Automatic Transmission (See Part # 5080.1)
- Not Compatible with 03-06 TJ with 2.4L Engine & Manual Transmission (See Part # 5080.1)
- CV Drive Shaft
- Installation Hardware
- Engine: 2.4L, 2.5L, 4.0L
- Transmission: Automatic, Manual
- Location: Rear
- Shipping Weight: 15lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 17in x 5in x 5in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)