Sprint Booster makes your car's throttle respond faster to your foot. As a result, your gas pedal actually achieves a full throttle response 25% sooner than the stock configuration. Even if you have a 'sport' button, Sprint Booster will quicken the throttle response time. By making the throttle respond faster to your input, you will feel as though your car has more muscle than it really does!
- Sprint Booster does not increase Horsepower.
- Sprint Booster does not reduce your 0-60mph times.
- Sprint Booster DOES make your car 'FEEL' faster.
Sprint Booster modifies the signal between the accelerator pedal module and the electronic throttle body. This modified signal forces the throttle body to open 'more' than the stock signal at a given pedal position. In effect, the idle-to-full-throttle pedal travel is reduced. This makes your car 'feel' more powerful because a given pedal input produces greater throttle opening. This is especially evident in the low to mid rpm range where most cars spend their time on the street.
Sprint Booster simply modifies the throttle signal between the accelerator pedal and the throttle body. Big deal right? Keep in mind, this is the same concept as the 'throttle pulley' modification on cable based throttle systems - which was very popular in it's time. It doesn't add horsepower, but makes the throttle more sensitive and makes the car 'feel' faster.
It doesn't matter if you have a Sport Mode, ECU software, or 'Chip' on your car, Sprint Booster works independently of other modifications. It simply makes the throttle more sensitive, making the car 'feel' faster.
The V3 Features Valet mode & Pedal lock mode which allows the driver to disable the acceleration ability (pedal lock) as well as limit the rate of acceleration (Valet mode) when the vehicle is not driven by the owner.
Sprint Booster is most effective in the low to mid rpm range, which is where most 'street' cars are driven on a daily basis. Yes, you may need to adjust your driving style after installing Sprint Booster - but that is a short learning curve. Sprint Booster will put the 'fun' back into your daily drive.
Sprint Booster installs in minutes, and is easily removable. Plug-n-Play performance!
Just try it! Make your daily drive more 'fun'.
- Loosen the accelerator pedal module from the floorboard.
- Unplug the harness from the accelerator module.
- Plug in the SprintBooster inline with the harness and accelerator module.
- Re-install the accelerator module.
- That's it!
- Sprint Booster Device
- Selector Switch
- Installation Instructions
- Double Sided Tape & Zip Ties
- User Guide
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 0.4lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 6in x 4in x 3in (L x W x H)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)