Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
1. Wheel Spacers are required when Using OE Wheels.
2. Shock Adapters are designed for OE Shocks Only.
- Front Coil Spring Pair
- Rear Coil Spring Pair
- Front Bump Stop Pair
- Rear Bump Stop Pair
- Front Shock or Adapter Pair (When Selected)
- Rear Shock or Adapter Pair (When Selected)
- Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Brake Line Bracket Pair
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks or With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stop Extensions, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Sway Bar Endlinks or Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stop Extensions, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Shock Extensions, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Teraflex 2.5in Lift Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Shock Option||Price|
|1251002||16190.2510||9550 VSS Twin Tube Shocks||$833.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Teraflex 2.5in Lift Kit Reviews
My first major install recommend having someone help you it will cut down on the time. If you watch the install videos remember they are showing installing it with bolts that have no rust. Instructions were good but not great.
Got 90% installed first day. Only real complaint. The amount of powder coating on the top of the front shocks. And i dont know why they cant just design a shock for the passenger side front of the jeep that doesn't have 3 inches of thread. But hey thats truly my only complaint. So good kit, good price, lacking on fit and finish on their shocks.
Have this installed on a 2016 2 door. everything went together very nicely and the ride (in my opinion) is better than stock. it no longer leans in corners and the front end does not jump way up under hard acceleration. Off road is where this shines however. There is more articulation than the spacer lift that it replaced and the increased spring rate and shock valving make it just work better off road. very happy with thee purchase. BTW, I also purchased Tera's forged front track bar and would recommend that for adjusting the front axle back to center.