Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
1. Wheel Spacers are required when Using OE Wheels.
2. Shock Adapters are designed for OE Shocks Only.
- Front Coil Spring Pair
- Rear Coil Spring Pair
- Front Bump Stop Pair
- Rear Bump Stop Pair
- Front Shock or Adapter Pair (When Selected)
- Rear Shock or Adapter Pair (When Selected)
- Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Brake Line Bracket Pair
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks or With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stop Extensions, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Sway Bar Endlinks or Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stop Extensions, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Shock Extensions, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Teraflex 2.5in Lift Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Shock Option||Price|
|1251000||16190.2500||9550 VSS Twin Tube Shocks||$833.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Teraflex 2.5in Lift Kit Reviews
I didn't install this myself, so can't speak to the ease. Shop didn't charge much for labor, so that speaks to an easy install.
The Jeep looks fantastic with this lift. It is the perfect amount of height. I am running 305/70r17s (34s) and it is just right. It is much stiffer than the factory and makes the Jeep ride and handle much better than stock. I had a Teraflex level kit on my last JK and I am much happier with this one. Very pleased.
Easy to install, just time consuming in driveway. Use 2 Jack's and stands. Quality product, rides firmer than stock. Very complete kit, do recommend.
I purchased a 2.5" lift kit from quadratech (Product Number 1251000) which is a full suspension lift kit with 9550 shocks. I purchased and installed this lift at the beginning of the summer and wanted to drive around on it for a little while before writing my review that way I could be as honest and as critical as possible. Let's start with the cons, When installing the rear suspesnion I was disappointed that the mounting bracket that goes onto the rear end felt like a universal bracket that could be used with other kits. Also, it was not specified in the installation manual which ole he rear track bar was supposed to mount onto and upon calling customer service they did not have an answer for me either. Another big con in this process for me was that I was expected to reuse my rear sway bar links in the front suspension and for the higher price point of $900 I personally feel that this kit would be much better if it came with new and or reinforced sway bar links. I also ran into a few issues of missing hardware which had not been in the box upon installation. Pros - This kit looks and works great and with the 9550 shocks in this kit, you can feel how tight the suspension got and it seems to be able to hold a lot more weight on and in the vehicle. Customer service was extremely helpful in answering all questions I had upon installation and I could not be happier with how friendly they were in the whole 10-hour process. At the end of the day, I am very pleased with this kit aside from my few concerns.