SP2 Mode Adjust: Choose between two settings during install by simply twisting the shaft counterclockwise for Soft and clockwise for Performance.
Vehicle Specific: Designed to give the Jeep Wrangler JL the best performance on any terrain. These shocks even have specific offset eyelets in the front providing the proper clearance needed for articulation.
Corrosion resistance: The 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation.
Rear Roost Guards: Included roost guards protect the rear shocks from rock chips and off-road hazards.
- Pair Front Shocks
- Pair Rear Shocks
- Features: Monotube
- Location: Front and Rear
- Fits Lift Heights: 0.00, 1.00, 1.50 or 2.00, 2.50, 3.00, 3.50
- Lift Range: 0-1.5 inch or 2 - 3.5 inch
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Teraflex Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Model||Lift Height||Price|
|11-02-21-400-000||16195.0205||JL Unlimited 4-Door||0-1.5in||$759.05|
|11-02-21-400-200||16195.0206||JL Unlimited 4-Door||2-3.5in||$798.99|