Upgradeable: Falcon 3.1 series shocks can be upgraded using the replacement cartridge kit for the 3.3 series shocks(sold separately).
Piggyback Shocks: The additional reservoir of the Falcon Piggyback Shocks increases the shock's gas and oil capacity. This allows the shocks to stay cool, even under harsh conditions. Heat buildup causes fade and diminishing shock performance.
SP2 Mode Adjust: Choose between two settings during install by simply twisting the shaft counterclockwise for Soft and clockwise for Performance.
Rear Roost Guards: Included roost guards protect the rear shocks from rock chips and off-road hazards.
- Pair Front Shocks
- Pair Rear Shocks
- Features: Nitrogen Charged, Piggyback Reservoir
- Location: Front and Rear
- Fits Lift Heights: 0.00, 1.00, 1.50 or 2.00, 2.50, 3.00, 3.50, 4.00, 4.50
- Lift Range: 0 - 1.5 inch or 2 - 4.5 inch
- Shock Valving: SP2 Mode Adjust
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Teraflex Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Model||Lift Height||Price|
|11-02-31-400-000||16195.0215||JL Unlimited 4-Door||0-1.5in||$1,299.99|
|11-02-31-400-200||16195.0216||JL Unlimited 4-Door||2-4.5in||$1,299.99|