Linear Spring Rate: Extensive rate tuning and dynamic balance between front and rear and side-to-side load bias is used to produce lift coil springs that deliver unsurpassed highway handling and off-road performance.
Heavy-Duty Spring: These Teraflex springs are made from heavy-duty spring steel, and are exceptionally tough with long-lasting corrosion resistance, with a reduction in spring sag and fatigue.
Ground Clearance: With an added ground clearance of 2.5-4.5 inches, your Jeep will be easier to handle and have exceptional ride comfort and balance even on jarring terrain.
- Features: steel
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch or 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Coil Springs
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Teraflex Lifted Rear Coil Springs Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Wrangler Model||Lift Height||Price|
|1862100||16190.7061||JL Unlimited 4-Door||2.5" Lift||$179.99|
|1863100||16190.7063||JL Unlimited 4-Door||3.5" Lift||$179.99|
|1864300||16190.7065||JL Unlimited 4-Door||4.5" Lift||$179.99|
|1863102||16190.7074||JL 2-Door||3.5" Lift||$211.99|
|1864302||16190.7076||JL 2-Door||4.5" Lift||$211.99|