QuadraTop Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top in Black Diamond for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door
This product includes replacement fabric only. This is intended for Jeep vehicles that were originally equipped with a soft top from the factory.
All QuadraTop Soft Tops Feature Press Polished Clear view Technology rear and quarter windows, where most Value soft tops on the market include rolled vinyl windows. Rolled Vinyl Window as shown below creates distortion making visibility extremely poor. QuadraTops use Pressed Vinyl Window which drastically improves your vision when looking through your top windows. Our vinyl window panels are Factory Quality 30 mil thick on QuadraTops and 40 mil thick on our NEW QuadraTop Premium tops as well as DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability. QuadraTop Premium vinyl windows are 33% thicker than other comparable aftermarket soft tops providing longer soft top life and a quieter ride. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment. (Example below shows actual printed paper behind window glass to demonstrated the difference between Rolled and Pressed vinyl windows)
Key QuadraTop PREMIUM Features
1. Fabric: Tough 28 ounce anti-microbial treated Sailcloth, mildew and UV resistant 3 Layer vinyl coated polyester and poly/cotton fabric with a vinyl middle layer that?s 55% thicker than other replacement tops. Providing lasting durability and is backed by a limited three year warranty. QuadraTop Premium tops are available in the original black diamond texture to keep your Jeep® looking showroom new!
2. Stitching: Our QuadraTop panels are sewn together with marine grade 135 gauge bonded Anefil® polyester thread that?s super strong and UV protected. This rot resistant thread will provide years of worry free durability.
3. Seams: All exposed QuadraTop seams feature heat tape seals over double stitching to keep moisture out.
4. Windows: QuadraTop Premium Tops feature rear and quarter windows with a dark 31% tint like the original, keeping interiors cool in hot summer months. The 40mil thick Clear ViewTM Press Polished windows are DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability and feature leak proof heat seals. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment.
5. Zippers: QuadraTop window zippers are stitched in place like the original tops and feature jam resistant technology and heavy duty plastic teeth. Side quarter windows feature single metal pulls while the rear glass zippers have user friendly double pulls.
6. Hook & Loop Attachment: Our patterns are fully tested to ensure a tight and wrinkle free fit like the originals. All necessary snaps and Heavy Duty Hook & Loop strips are in place to install over the factory bows and there?s never any drilling or modifications required!
7. Belt Rail System: Each QuadraTop utilizes the original belt rail attachment methods for a fit that?s as tight as a drum!
- Soft Top Deck
- Tinted Quarter Windows
- Tinted Rear Window
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
QuadraTop Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top in Black Diamond Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|11000.5935||11000.5935||07-09 Model Years||$499.99|
|11000.4835||11000.4835||10-18 Model Years||$499.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
QuadraTop Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top in Black Diamond Reviews
Got this from the wife and kids off of my wishlist... needed it badly. Has been in box for 2 years because of a variety of reasons, but finally got around to installing.
Not mister do it yourself, but instructions were solid, did 90% without assistance, just need some help when doing the final screwing into the frame for the back sections. A little sketch to see behind the curtain that is our soft tops, but had it on the highway going 60+ and it hasn't flown off yet.
Installation time estimated is solid, even with checking the frame, cleaning and maintaining, took just over 2 hours.
Love it, better then the original, only issue I found was the pull string clips on the windows all fell apart. Nothing a drop of super glue can't fix.
First, let me say the customer service at Quadratec is great. I purchased this top the first after I got my JK and it was great. After about a year and a half one of the side window zippers broke and the stitching came apart. Quadratec sent me an entire replacement soft top (top, side windows and rear window) when I only requested a side window. Well, I finally got around to installing it yesterday. Weather was 93 degrees out and I let the top and windows sit in the sun on my blacktop driveway for 3 hours. Plenty of time to become loose and pliable. Install went easy as I had experience from my last top. They do need to revise the instruction booklet to address attaching the top to the header...lot of confusion of how to deal with the ends of the top and others have noted this. I don't see why updating the instructions is a hard task. With that said, it came time to install the side windows. This was a nightmare. The windows seated in the door channel fine and zipped up fine but the bottom would not snap in. I had to literally put all of my weight on the frame top to get them to install. First one went in. When I got to second, I repeated the same process and the zipper came apart. Unzipped it and tried again. Same thing. Two more times and I took a break. Went back for one last time and the metal tab on the zipper flew off rendering this window useless. Luckily I had my old top window and it was the side that was still good. I was able to get that one installed. On to the rear window. This thing just would not go in. The tailgate bar kept coming out. The window seemed too small. Had to unlatch the header and literally HANG on the back frame to get this thing to stay WHILE a friend closed the tailgate. This top is on but I will not be taking it off for fear of not being able to get it back on or worse, having the window zippers break. This is a horrible product. Could I call quadrated and let them know about these issues? Yes. Would they most likely make it right? I think so. But I'm so disgusted I just don't have it in me to go through the trouble. I'm now looking into a different soft top because I have had it with these.