QuadraTop Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top in Black Diamond for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door
All QuadraTop Soft Tops Feature Press Polished Clear view Technology rear and quarter windows, where most "Value" soft tops on the market include rolled vinyl windows. Rolled Vinyl Window as shown below creates distortion making visibility extremely poor. QuadraTop's use Pressed Vinyl Window which drastically improves your vision when looking through your top windows. Our vinyl window panels are Factory Quality 30 mil thick on QuadraTops and 40 mil thick on our QuadraTop Premium tops as well as DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability. QuadraTop Premium vinyl windows are 33% thicker than other comparable aftermarket soft tops providing longer soft top life and a quieter ride. All windows are completely removable for open-air enjoyment. (Example below shows actual printed paper behind window glass to demonstrated the difference between Rolled and Pressed vinyl windows)
Key QuadraTop PREMIUM Features
1. Fabric: Tough 28 ounce anti-microbial treated Sailcloth, mildew, and UV resistant 3 Layer vinyl coated polyester and poly/cotton fabric with a vinyl middle layer that?s 55% thicker than other replacement tops. Providing lasting durability and is backed by a limited three-year warranty. QuadraTop Premium tops are available in the original black diamond texture to keep your Jeep® looking showroom new!
2. Stitching: Our QuadraTop panels are sewn together with marine grade 135 gauge bonded Anefil® polyester thread that?s super strong and UV protected. This rot-resistant thread will provide years of worry-free durability.
3. Seams: All exposed QuadraTop seams feature heat tape seals over double stitching to keep moisture out.
4. Windows: QuadraTop Premium Tops feature rear and quarter windows with a dark 31% tint like the original, keeping interiors cool in hot summer months. The 40mil thick Clear ViewTM Press Polished windows are DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability and feature leak-proof heat seals. All windows are completely removable for open-air enjoyment.
5. Zippers: QuadraTop window zippers are stitched in place like the original tops and feature jam-resistant technology and heavy-duty plastic teeth. Side quarter windows feature single metal pulls while the rear glass zippers have user-friendly double pulls.
6. Hook & Loop Attachment: Our patterns are fully tested to ensure a tight and wrinkle-free fit like the originals. All necessary snaps and Heavy Duty Hook & Loop strips are in place to install over the factory bows and there?s never any drilling or modifications required!
7. Belt Rail System: Each QuadraTop utilizes the original belt rail attachment methods for a fit that's as tight as a drum!
1. Phillips Head Screwdriver.
2. Safety Glasses.
This top requires you to reuse existing soft top hardware
- Soft Top Deck
- Tinted Quarter Windows
- Tinted Rear Window
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows or Tinted Windows
- Color: Black
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
QuadraTop Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top in Black Diamond Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|11000.5935||11000.5935||07-09 Model Years||$499.99|
|11000.4835||11000.4835||10-18 Model Years||$499.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
QuadraTop Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top in Black Diamond Reviews
I purchased this top as a replacement for my Mopar top which had become old and lost its flexibility. The feel of the fabric was at least as thick as the original. The instructions were fairly easy to follow, except knowing which way to wrap the fabric on the second bow. When I secured it the way the picture showed it seemed too tight so I took it off. I still am unsure which way to wrap that fabric because the holes on the bow on the other side are too big. Now for the bad part of my experience. The rear window had some defects or indentations on it. I called and they sent out a replacement the very next day. Unfortunately the window I got was scratched. I emailed and another one was again sent. This one was worse and even had a footprint on it! It didn't even fit as well as the other two. I just gave up and picked the second one and will try to get the scratches out. Overall the quality and fit are good enough for the price. Its not twill but it looks better than the old one did at half the price. After all it is a jeep top and the windows will eventually get scratched no matter what. Just disappointed that the rear window is starting out that way.
Got this from the wife and kids off of my wishlist... needed it badly. Has been in box for 2 years because of a variety of reasons, but finally got around to installing.
Not mister do it yourself, but instructions were solid, did 90% without assistance, just need some help when doing the final screwing into the frame for the back sections. A little sketch to see behind the curtain that is our soft tops, but had it on the highway going 60+ and it hasn't flown off yet.
Installation time estimated is solid, even with checking the frame, cleaning and maintaining, took just over 2 hours.
Love it, better then the original, only issue I found was the pull string clips on the windows all fell apart. Nothing a drop of super glue can't fix.