This product includes replacement fabric only. This is intended for Jeep vehicles that were originally equipped with a soft top from the factory.
All QuadraTop Soft Tops Feature Press Polished Clear view Technology rear and quarter windows, where most Value soft tops on the market include rolled vinyl windows. Rolled Vinyl Window as shown below creates distortion making visibility extremely poor. QuadraTops use Pressed Vinyl Window which drastically improves your vision when looking through your top windows. Our vinyl window panels are Factory Quality 30 mil thick on QuadraTops and 40 mil thick on our NEW QuadraTop Premium tops as well as DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability. QuadraTop Premium vinyl windows are 33% thicker than other comparable aftermarket soft tops providing longer soft top life and a quieter ride. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment. (Example below shows actual printed paper behind window glass to demonstrated the difference between Rolled and Pressed vinyl windows)
Key QuadraTop PREMIUM Features
1. Fabric: Tough 28 ounce anti-microbial treated Sailcloth, mildew and UV resistant 3 Layer vinyl coated polyester and poly/cotton fabric with a vinyl middle layer that?s 55% thicker than other replacement tops. Providing lasting durability and is backed by a limited three year warranty. QuadraTop Premium tops are available in the original black diamond texture to keep your Jeep® looking showroom new!
2. Stitching: Our QuadraTop panels are sewn together with marine grade 135 gauge bonded Anefil® polyester thread that?s super strong and UV protected. This rot resistant thread will provide years of worry free durability.
3. Seams: All exposed QuadraTop seams feature heat tape seals over double stitching to keep moisture out.
4. Windows: QuadraTop Premium Tops feature rear and quarter windows with a dark 31% tint like the original, keeping interiors cool in hot summer months. The 40mil thick Clear ViewTM Press Polished windows are DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability and feature leak proof heat seals. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment.
5. Zippers: QuadraTop window zippers are stitched in place like the original tops and feature jam resistant technology and heavy duty plastic teeth. Side quarter windows feature single metal pulls while the rear glass zippers have user friendly double pulls.
6. Hook & Loop Attachment: Our patterns are fully tested to ensure a tight and wrinkle free fit like the originals. All necessary snaps and Heavy Duty Hook & Loop strips are in place to install over the factory bows and there?s never any drilling or modifications required!
7. Belt Rail System: Each QuadraTop utilizes the original belt rail attachment methods for a fit that?s as tight as a drum!
- Soft Top Deck
- Tinted Quarter Windows
- Tinted Rear Window
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
QuadraTop Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top in Black Diamond Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|11000.4935||11000.4935||07-09 Model Years||$469.99|
|11000.4735||11000.4735||10-18 Model Years||$469.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
QuadraTop Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top in Black Diamond Reviews
Installed 2 tops this morning, 1 on 2007 2 Door and the other on 2011 2 Door. Both took only about an hour each to install after waiting the recommended 1-2 hours for them to warm up in the sun(was over 90 deg so only took about an hour). Here are some things I learned from each that wasn't very clear in the instructions.
2007 - Did not come with a center "V" cut into the fabric nor any other marking to align the new top when installing. It wasn't difficult to align it correctly, but for me the tape method was useless, it wouldn't stick to the new top and i used 3 different types (electrical/masking/duct). So i enlisted some help to hold in the channel while i installed the mounting plate. Other that that everything worked as advertised.
2011 - This one did come with the "V" which made things much easier but the tape method was useless again. Repeated steps from 2007 for plate installation. Everything for this one was spot on with instructions. Except this model has a spring and lanyard built into the top and per the instructions should have had covers for both sides and did not come in the box. Other than that was a simple quick installation.
The only thing i would recommend you do before you start is check the condition of the 3 inch webbing that connects the center bar to the rear bar. On both vehicles above the webbing was dry rotted and two of the had already broken. The instructions do not mention this. Luckily I had a roll of 2 inch black webbing and with a couple metal screw and washers and drill and bit was able to cut the old off and replaced with new, this took longer than the installation of the tops. I hope this helps some of you. So far very impressed with the tops, hope they last a long time, the tinted windows are a very nice addition.
Will provide photos aver post is approved.
The zipper on the rear window on my old top finally gave out and it's always a roll of the dice when buying aftermarket. I will only pay more for Mopar when it's mechanical. The windows are nice and the fabric on the Quadratec seems ok bit it's a little loose fitting on my '08. (I installed new bow straps prior to installing top). The previous top was a "Pavement Ends" and it fit much better and tighter. The rear windows have ripples as do the side seams where it meets the body. Zippers are cheap feeling and not the same quality or weight as the previous top. I will say it is quieter but that's most likely due the old top not being installed correctly to the header. We'll see how long this one lasts as I suspect the zippers will be the first thing to go. I cannot recommend this top due to the ill fit and cheap zippers.
Bought my 2012 Jeep and the stock soft top had a couple holes and rips in the fabric/windows. The Quadra Top replacement fits perfectly and is much more durable. Installation was about 1.5 hours by myself with just a screw driver. Only drawback would be the tint doesn't match the tint I have currently on my windows, but that's case by case. Install tip: do it in warm weather. I tried putting it on in about 45 degree (F) and it was very stiff and hard to stretch to fit my jeep. But once the material is in warm weather it stretches very easily. Overall great product.