This product includes replacement fabric only. This is intended for Jeep vehicles that were originally equipped with a soft top from the factory.
All QuadraTop Soft Tops Feature Press Polished Clear view Technology rear and quarter windows, where most Value soft tops on the market include rolled vinyl windows. Rolled Vinyl Window as shown below creates distortion making visibility extremely poor. QuadraTops use Pressed Vinyl Window which drastically improves your vision when looking through your top windows. Our vinyl window panels are Factory Quality 30 mil thick on QuadraTops and 40 mil thick on our NEW QuadraTop Premium tops as well as DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability. QuadraTop Premium vinyl windows are 33% thicker than other comparable aftermarket soft tops providing longer soft top life and a quieter ride. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment. (Example below shows actual printed paper behind window glass to demonstrated the difference between Rolled and Pressed vinyl windows)
Key QuadraTop PREMIUM Features
1. Fabric: Tough 28 ounce anti-microbial treated Sailcloth, mildew and UV resistant 3 Layer vinyl coated polyester and poly/cotton fabric with a vinyl middle layer that?s 55% thicker than other replacement tops. Providing lasting durability and is backed by a limited three year warranty. QuadraTop Premium tops are available in the original black diamond texture to keep your Jeep® looking showroom new!
2. Stitching: Our QuadraTop panels are sewn together with marine grade 135 gauge bonded Anefil® polyester thread that?s super strong and UV protected. This rot resistant thread will provide years of worry free durability.
3. Seams: All exposed QuadraTop seams feature heat tape seals over double stitching to keep moisture out.
4. Windows: QuadraTop Premium Tops feature rear and quarter windows with a dark 31% tint like the original, keeping interiors cool in hot summer months. The 40mil thick Clear ViewTM Press Polished windows are DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability and feature leak proof heat seals. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment.
5. Zippers: QuadraTop window zippers are stitched in place like the original tops and feature jam resistant technology and heavy duty plastic teeth. Side quarter windows feature single metal pulls while the rear glass zippers have user friendly double pulls.
6. Hook & Loop Attachment: Our patterns are fully tested to ensure a tight and wrinkle free fit like the originals. All necessary snaps and Heavy Duty Hook & Loop strips are in place to install over the factory bows and there?s never any drilling or modifications required!
7. Belt Rail System: Each QuadraTop utilizes the original belt rail attachment methods for a fit that?s as tight as a drum!
- Soft Top Deck
- Tinted Quarter Windows
- Tinted Rear Window
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
QuadraTop Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top in Black Diamond Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|11000.4935||11000.4935||07-12 Model Years||$469.99|
|11000.4735||11000.4735||13-18 Model Years||$469.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
QuadraTop Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top in Black Diamond Reviews
Very disappointed. I expected so much more for the money. I’m sending this top back. Just finished installing it. I’m very good mechanically so it’s not like I don’t know what I’m doing. Instructions are a joke, very unclear. The zippers are thin and light duty and the zipper pulls are so thin they feel like they’ll snap off right in your hand. The plastic tabs that secure the rear corner panels to the body are cheap very thin plastic. Running with top up, no windows the wind blows these right out. There were no screw down straps for securing the inside of the top to the rear bow, not even any holes for the screws. The straps however were pictured in the instructions. For my 2007 JK, my factory OEM top had a great system of rolling the plastic tabs under a channel above the doors to secure and seal the top above the doors. Quadratec supplies a weather strip/rain gutter conversion kit instead. That’s fine except the top doesn’t want to stay put in the “rain gutter. “ Two. nylon cable straps were supposed to have grommets, they were missing. Only holes melted through the nylon where the grommets were supposed to be. Bottom line is this top is overall very low quality and a bad value. Stay away from this one. Consider another brand.
I did not realize when I bought this that for the years '07-'09 a conversion kit would be included that converts what I had to the newer cable system with the rain channel above the driver and passenger doors. I kept it since it was already here in front of me, but this would have been a deal killer, as I liked the way the original sealed above the driver/passenger doors.
The back window is really wrinkled and loose, not tight at all. Perhaps this was purposeful so that the window would be easier to zip in and out, but it will never look like the photo in the advertisement.
All of the other features seem to be as expected and I plan to use this one for about 5 years until it's time to replace it again.
Installed 2 tops this morning, 1 on 2007 2 Door and the other on 2011 2 Door. Both took only about an hour each to install after waiting the recommended 1-2 hours for them to warm up in the sun(was over 90 deg so only took about an hour). Here are some things I learned from each that wasn't very clear in the instructions.
2007 - Did not come with a center "V" cut into the fabric nor any other marking to align the new top when installing. It wasn't difficult to align it correctly, but for me the tape method was useless, it wouldn't stick to the new top and i used 3 different types (electrical/masking/duct). So i enlisted some help to hold in the channel while i installed the mounting plate. Other that that everything worked as advertised.
2011 - This one did come with the "V" which made things much easier but the tape method was useless again. Repeated steps from 2007 for plate installation. Everything for this one was spot on with instructions. Except this model has a spring and lanyard built into the top and per the instructions should have had covers for both sides and did not come in the box. Other than that was a simple quick installation.
The only thing i would recommend you do before you start is check the condition of the 3 inch webbing that connects the center bar to the rear bar. On both vehicles above the webbing was dry rotted and two of the had already broken. The instructions do not mention this. Luckily I had a roll of 2 inch black webbing and with a couple metal screw and washers and drill and bit was able to cut the old off and replaced with new, this took longer than the installation of the tops. I hope this helps some of you. So far very impressed with the tops, hope they last a long time, the tinted windows are a very nice addition.
Will provide photos aver post is approved.