Rugged Ridge 13731.35 XHD Replacement Soft Top with Tinted Windows in Black Diamond for 04-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited
New XHD factory replacement soft-tops from Rugged Ridge are now available with thicker glass! These new designs feature reinforced stitching on the heavy "pull" areas as well as heavy duty 30 mil thick glass! This new glass is 50% thicker than previous Rugged Ridge Tops!. All Rugged Ridge Soft Tops will continue to feature durable vinyl coated polyester and cotton fabric that will last the test of time. All sewn seams use marine grade thread to make sure it does not deteriorate or discolor in the sun. Each seam is literally "welded shut" with durable heat seal tape to keep moisture out while keeping the original look of the top intact.
Please Note: This soft top does NOT include upper door skins or any mounting hardware. Made for the long wheel base Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ.
- All Rugged Ridge Soft Tops feature durable 15 oz vinyl coated polyester and cotton fabric with "welded shut" seams that use durable heat seal tape to keep moisture out!
- All windows on the Rugged Ridge Replacement Tops are DOT approved UV treated 30 mil plastic for long life and the ultimate in clarity. Our top glass is made in the USA to ensure it is the highest quality.
- With Rugged Ridge you do not have to pay a fortune for 31% tinted glass! Heavy 31% tint is placed on the rear quarter windows and rear glass only and the door skins (where available) will always remain clear
Right Quarter Window
Left Quarter Window
- Features: Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Vinyl (18-23oz)
- Shipping Weight: 26lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 34in x 16in x 12in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Rugged Ridge XHD Replacement Soft Top with Tinted Windows in Black Diamond Reviews
So far so good. Great fit and simple install. Maybe a little louder than the original top but come on, it's a jeep. If you want something quite don't drive a soft top.