*KM Congo Pro Racks do not allow the soft top to be raised or lowered.
Made in USA
- Heavy-duty 2? diameter x .120? steel tube
- CNC clamps with threaded bolt holes.
- Low clearance for optimal use.
- Nationwide lifetime frame warranty
- Industrial grade fasteners for added strength and corrosion resistance.
- Superior loading strength for optional platforms.
- Accessory brackets are available to mount additional KMS components and accessories.
- The "A" Frame Loop features a marine-grade black powder coat finish that is specially formulated to resist corrosion and abrasion. The most Rust Resistant finish in the industry.
- Will not fade or dull.
A Frame Loop
- Features: Steel
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 145lb
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Kargo Master Congo Pro Rack Reviews
It is said, made in US. However the manual was not designed, written and even re-think in US. It is a shame to receive product for 1.000 USD with such manual. Second star is taken for the construction. It is said the rack will support 800+kg static and 400 dynamic load. The whole construction is hanging on 2 screws on the back. I have installed the rack (and just having rack on the Jeep) I realised 1 screw is bended. Was it from the beginning? Maybe. I have not noticed. From other side, the installation is quite easy and fast. Heaving a friend and proper tools you can do it in less then 2 hours. Rack looks very solid but the rear construction with screws which I already mentioned.
This is a very nice and well built roof rack, but if you have an AEV or AEV style rear bumper (MOAB, Backcountry, Call Of Duty, or Winter edition) the #55530 rear hoop brackets will NOT work. The drill method described in the instructions will also NOT work due to the plastic "Water Tank" corners. #55031 brackets must be order from Kargo Master Safari.
Other than the instructions being crumpled up into a ball and tossed into the box, and a few minor scratches on the clamps I couldn't be happier.
Would love for KMS to offer more accessories for the Congo Pro Rack
Had to minus 1 star for the scratches.
I have a 2013 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited that I don't plan on selling anytime soon. I wanted to invest is a higher quality rack that could stand the test of time and not be in 100 pieces and flex when being used. Here are the highlights.
1. The packaging is top notch and you can tell the vender takes pride in their product. It unwraps like a Apple product in that you are wow'd with the quality. All the parts arrived without being damaged.
2. The quality is top notch, the welds are perfect and the paint has really held up well. We haul firewood, ,mattress and rubi rails without issue, we have fished off the top and also used it to jump off our Zipline, it holds up well.
3. Instructions- I didn't read the instructions but I watched the HD video on Youtube and followed along. 99% of the hardware is the same exact bolt, I am not mechanical inclined, I have a 20 piece tool set and installed it by myself. I have installed the entire kit without issue and this is from a guy that outsources EVERYTHING.
4. Support. As I have added parts I have called support asking for advice, No issues and you talk to other enthusiast that have the parts on their rides.
5. Misc- You can take the t-tops off no issue but not the back half without some work. It would take me 90 minutes to disassemble if I just had to take the top off. Look at their other parts that go along with it, like the windshield platform and the side door steps. All good quality.