This is the newest version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 6" wide flare for a Jeep CJ-7 & CJ-8. GenRight has incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove unwanted under hood heat. Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 6" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires while also helping to be street legal. This is a great way to repair or replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
Made in the USA!
Here are some similar items you might be interested in
GenRight Off Road Off Road G3 Steel Front Tube Fenders with 6" Flare for 76-86 Jeep CJ-7 and CJ-8 Scrambler
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment).
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing.
- Retains your stock inner fender well.
- Now includes our perforated side panels to remove more unwanted under hood heat.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Fenders are sold un-painted and require finish work before painting.
- We recommend fully installing the fenders, then removing them for paint.
- Requires cutting of the factory front fenders (keeping & re-using some of the factory fender).
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair Front Tube Fenders
WarrantyLimited 1 Year Structural Warranty. 90 Day Finish Warranty.
- Color: Bare Steel
- Material: Steel
- 1986 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-7
- 1984 Jeep CJ-7
- 1983 Jeep CJ-7
- 1982 Jeep CJ-7
- 1981 Jeep CJ-7
- 1980 Jeep CJ-7
- 1979 Jeep CJ-7
- 1978 Jeep CJ-7
- 1977 Jeep CJ-7
- 1976 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-8
- 1984 Jeep CJ-8
- 1983 Jeep CJ-8
- 1982 Jeep CJ-8
- 1981 Jeep CJ-8