This is the aluminum Generation 3 (G3) version front tube fender from GenRight Off Road with a 4" flare for a Jeep TJ or LJ. GenRight has incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide an optional way to remove more under hood heat. Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires and also helps to be street legal. This is a great way to repair or replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
Made in the USA!
Here are some similar items you might be interested in
GenRight Off Road Off Road G3 Aluminum Front Tube Fenders with 4" Flare for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Unlimited
- Super lightweight aluminum alloy version weighing in at only 6lbs!
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment).
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.
- Easy to install, retains your stock inner fender well.
- Now includes our perforated side panels to remove more unwanted engine heat.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- Sold raw, unfinished.
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint.
- Requires cutting of the factory fender to install.
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to your Jeep before painting or power coating.
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair Tube Fenders
WarrantyLimited 1 Year Structural Warranty. 90 Day Finish Warranty.
- Color: Bare Steel
- Material: Aluminum
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)