Bushwackers new Flat Fender flares for Jeep JK Wranglers set the standard for flat-fenders in style, function, and durability. The newly designed flare offers more clearance for taller, wider tires by eliminating the factory flares overhang and extending from the body. Made of extreme-duty TPO plastic thats more durable and flexible than ABS, the flares are guaranteed not to sag like urethane flares, or chalk like factory flares. Plus, theyre the only flat-fender flares to include a DOT side marker light and reflector, keeping your Jeep street legal. And the fit and finish is outstanding, making them the best looking and best designed flares on the market. If youve got a Jeep JK, check out Bushwackers new flares today!
- Extreme design offers the most tire clearance in the harshest off-road environments
- Wont easily dent Jeep body if bumped into by a tree or rock on the trail unlike steel alternatives
- Bushwackers No-Drill installation uses existing factory holes
- Provides OE tire coverage required by most state laws
- Includes DOT-compliant LED marker light
- Fully molded design covers exposed wheel well sheet metal and works with factory inner splash guard to protect vital engine components
- Made from Dura-Flex TPO- the strongest material available that bends instead of breaks, then goes back to its shape
- Backed by Bushwackers Limited Lifetime Warranty. No steel metal alternative can back that.
- OEM matte black textured finish
To keep your Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares looking new, we suggest using Forever BLACK™ Cleaner & Reconditioner Combo for complete protection against UV fading.
Flat Head Screwdriver
5/16â?? Drill Bit
Soft Wiping Cloth
T45 Torx Bit
#2 Phillips Screwdriver
Front Driver Side Flare
Front Passenger Side Flare
Rear Driver Side Flare
Rear Passenger Side Flare
- Color: Black
- Size: Stock
- Style: Flat
- Material: Plastic
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Love these. They look awsome and install wasn't bad. As long as they send you the hardware. The kit of hardware was missing 12 of the 16 clips and a few bolts so I had to improvise. Also I had to drill holes in the brackets wich should have Ben pre drilled. Other then that great product to make your JK pop.
Bought and installed these a few years ago. Have been very pleased with them. This last summer has been an opportunity to see exactly how well they stand up. My 120# grandson loves to climb into the back seat by climbing on the back fender. I thought it might cause considerable wear and tear, possibly break. They handled the stress just fine with no signs of damage. Would buy again.