Bushwacker's new Flat Fender flares for Jeep JK Wranglers set the standard for flat-fenders in style, function, and durability. The newly designed flare offers more clearance for taller, wider tires by eliminating the factory flare's overhang and extending from the body. Made of extreme-duty TPO plastic that's more durable and flexible than ABS, the flares are guaranteed not to sag like urethane flares, or chalk like factory flares. Plus, they're the only flat-fender flares to include a DOT side marker light and reflector, keeping your Jeep street legal. And the fit and finish are outstanding, making them the best looking and best-designed flares on the market. If you have a Jeep JK, check out Bushwacker's new flares today!
- Extreme design offers the most tire clearance in the harshest off-road environments
- Won't easily dent Jeep body if bumped into by a tree or rock on the trail - unlike steel alternatives
- Bushwacker's No-Drill installation uses existing factory holes
- Provides OE tire coverage required by most state laws
- Includes DOT-compliant LED marker light
- Fully molded design covers exposed wheel well sheet metal and works with factory inner splash guard to protect vital engine components
- Made from Dura-Flex TPO- the strongest material available that bends instead of breaks, then goes back to its shape
- Backed by Bushwacker's Limited Lifetime Warranty. No steel metal alternative can back that.
- OEM matte black textured finish
To keep your Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares looking new, we suggest using Forever BLACK™ Cleaner & Reconditioner Combo for complete protection against UV fading.
Cutting, trimming, splicing required.
Flat Head Screwdriver
5/16" Drill Bit
Soft Wiping Cloth
T45 Torx Bit
#2 Phillips Screwdriver
Front Driver Side Flare
Front Passenger Side Flare
Rear Driver Side Flare
Rear Passenger Side Flare
- Color: Black
- Size: Stock
- Style: Flat
- Material: Plastic
- Shipping Weight: 27lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 50in x 28in x 16in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Bushwacker Flat Style Flares Reviews
Bushwacker really needs to retool the molds used to make mounting brackets. The state of the current molds are terrible. Horrible amounts of flash that need to be cleaned, major mold defects on some parts that will require a good bit of grinding to get it to even fit. I am a mechinical engineer by trade, and find it astonishing that they still consider these molds serviceable. I actually was sent a second set since they originally sent two rear left fenders in the first shipment. I inspected the brackets on both, and they were both in terrible shape.
Thankfully I have lots of tools at home, and was able to modify the brackets to fit, but this is just unacceptable for the price point. I'm especially disappointed that this is supposed to be a Made in America product. I've seen Chinese knock-off parts with far better quality and workmanship. While the end result came out nice, the effort to get there was just not worth it. I could not recommend these in good conscience unless the manufacturer addresses these quality issues. I'll upload a picture of the mold defects for reference.
Big shout to Quadratec though for their excellent customer service! They've always been a pleasure to deal with, and that really matters when you have to deal with subpar product.
There is a whole lot of messy mold work to clean up. The hardware seems cheap and i was missing a clip. They look alright, but it doesn't seem worth $600 to me. I'm not satisfied I would suggest spending a bit more on a better product.
Great Product! Let it be known that the side marker are wired wrong. If by chance they dont work, try switching the white and black on both sides. Both sides need to match. Polarity....